BFN on First Response test at 9-11dpo??

penguinhearts

Reaction score
I broke down and poas this morning with a First Response Early Result test and fmu and got a bfn! Gutted.. I am somewhere between 9 and 11 dpo. Now I'm reading that this is too early? But FRER says they can detect very early so I don't know what to think? Anyone had this happen before on a FRER and go on to get a bfp later? Any response will be appreciated! Thanks!

They can detect early but it doesn't mean they always will. Every woman is different and every pregnancy is different. Some women will get a positive a few days before her period and some women won't get one until after they've missed their period.

Good luck x

I tested with my son from 6dpo and didn't get a positive until day 13... hang in there hun x

Thanks PrincessTaz and reeve! I'm just going to wait a few days and test again if af doesn't show up. I appreciate your replies! =)

From what I've seen FRER is not nearly as sensitive as they claim to be. In fact most of the cheapie tests are more sensitive and usually pick up a :bfp: sooner than FRERs do. Hang in there, you're not out until the :witch: arrives. Good luck and lots of :dust:

I'm about 10-11dpo and bfn on frer too

Hoping that mine won't show for a few days but getting disheartened with all the stark white tests !

Fxd we see double lines soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"