BFN on First Response test at 9-11dpo??

penguinhearts

Reaction score
I broke down and poas this morning with a First Response Early Result test and fmu and got a bfn! Gutted.. But I am somewhere between 9 and 11 dpo. Now I'm reading that this is way too early? But FRER says they can detect very early so I don't know what to think? Anyone had this happen before on a FRER and go on to get a bfp later? Any response will be appreciated, thanks!!

I had a BFP on a FRER at 10 DPO. I didn't take one before then though, so I'm probably not much help. GL :dust:

Yeah I'm thinking if I was pregnant this time I would have gotten a bfp today whether I'm 9, 10, or 11 days. Just holding onto hope I guess! Ha! Thanks for your reply!

I got a stark negative on a FRER at 9dpo and a faint positive at 10dpo.

I read something recently that said the majority of women (like 85%) implant on 10dpo which means that would be the most common day to test positive.

Hm that's interesting lovebabyhopes! Thanks for the reply. Maybe i'll get my bfp in a couple days! I hope your pregnancy is going well! =)

Hm that's interesting lovebabyhopes! Thanks for the reply. Maybe i'll get my bfp in a couple days! I hope your pregnancy is going well! =)

I did the same!!! Im 8dpo & got a bfn ugh lol.. just need to wait a little longer

8dpo is still very early offbcafter7yr! You're still in this =) Hoping I am too!

My pregnancy is long over. My son is 14 months. I need to change my ticker. :)I am currently getting ready to start TTC #2..

offbcafter7r, yes it is so hard!! *babydust* to you too!!! Af is not due until Fri/Sat for me, so I'm going to try *try* to wait until then. What about you?

offbcafter7r, yes it is so hard!! *babydust* to you too!!! Af is not due until Fri/Sat for me, so I'm going to try *try* to wait until then. What about you?

In 8 days maybe? I just got off bcp this last month so this is my first real cycle in awhile. Not sure if ill even have af. Ive read stories how bcp makes you more fertile when you get off it & ive read how bcp can mess up your cycle & can take months for you to o on your own. So :/ i guess we will find out!

No way.. well I guess we are kindof in the same boat. Ive been off bc since mid May. But I had a period at the end of May that I'm almost positive was a real period and not withdrawal because I felt my usual crappy-ness that normally accompanies stupid af. lol. I had only been on bc since February though. If I'm pregnant this month then it will be sort-of a "woops", because we moved and I didn't have any bc so I haven't taken it since mid May. So i'm kindof guessing on cycle days, which makes everything even more frustrating. Anyway, long story short, I know how you feel. It's even more agonizing of a wait when you think your cycles may be wack. :\
What, if any, symptoms are you having? I've heard that too about bc, but I've also heard that if your cycles were fairly normal before the pill that they usually are after you get off too! I hope you get your bfp!

No way.. well I guess we are kindof in the same boat. Ive been off bc since mid May. But I had a period at the end of May that I'm almost positive was a real period and not withdrawal because I felt my usual crappy-ness that normally accompanies stupid af. lol. I had only been on bc since February though. If I'm pregnant this month then it will be sort-of a "woops", because we moved and I didn't have any bc so I haven't taken it since mid May. So i'm kindof guessing on cycle days, which makes everything even more frustrating. Anyway, long story short, I know how you feel. It's even more agonizing of a wait when you think your cycles may be wack. :\
What, if any, symptoms are you having? I've heard that too about bc, but I've also heard that if your cycles were fairly normal before the pill that they usually are after you get off too! I hope you get your bfp!

Thats crazy! Lol were like twins! Havent really had any symtoms so far. Im pretty sure my cycles were normal. Its been so long since ive been off for this long. I was on bcp for about 7 years.

Hi there. Just thought I would share my experience with you to maybe give you hope.

With both my pregnancies I could not even get a faint line on ANY tests (including frer) untill 3 days past my due date. Which is 17dpo for me.

Seeing all the people who gets their BFP'S super early just boggles my mind :wacko:. I'm also a POAS addict so my body doesn't help with the expense that it causes either lol.

There's always hope, and your never out till the witch roars. :hugs: and gl with your journey! FX for you

Hi there. Just thought I would share my experience with you to maybe give you hope.

With both my pregnancies I could not even get a faint line on ANY tests (including frer) untill 3 days past my due date. Which is 17dpo for me.

Seeing all the people who gets their BFP'S super early just boggles my mind :wacko:. I'm also a POAS addict so my body doesn't help with the expense that it causes either lol.

There's always hope, and your never out till the witch roars. :hugs: and gl with your journey! FX for you

Thanks :) hopefully i can hold off poas til a few days after af is due. This is only c#1 ttc for me. I cant imagine waiting all over again and then again

Thanks so much for your reply ShootinStarz, that gives me hope as well. I'm also going to try and wait to poas until at least Friday because that is the first day that af is due. Thanks again and still keeping fx for you offbcafter7yr! :):)

Thanks so much for your reply ShootinStarz, that gives me hope as well. I'm also going to try and wait to poas until at least Friday because that is the first day that af is due. Thanks again and still keeping fx for you offbcafter7yr! :):)

Thanks!!! Fx for you as well!!! Let me know how it goes!!!! Took another test :/ thought i kinda saw 2 lines at first but the longer i waiter the less i seen bit. Think im just going crazy

Offbcafter7yr, I know that feeling, I think they call it "line eye" lol. Just wait a few more days (easier said than done right?) and test again. Especially if af is around 8 days away for you, you probably wouldn't get a very definite positive this early. I bought 3 FRER tests at Walmart today because all of the dollar store tests were gone! Must be a ton of pregnant ladies around where I live! ha!! I'll wait until Friday and then I'll poas again. I wish I was the person who invented pregnancy tests, I'd be a gazillionaire. lol

Offbcafter7yr, I know that feeling, I think they call it "line eye" lol. Just wait a few more days (easier said than done right?) and test again. Especially if af is around 8 days away for you, you probably wouldn't get a very definite positive this early. I bought 3 FRER tests at Walmart today because all of the dollar store tests were gone! Must be a ton of pregnant ladies around where I live! ha!! I'll wait until Friday and then I'll poas again. I wish I was the person who invented pregnancy tests, I'd be a gazillionaire. lol

Haha. Yes easier said then done. After i take one i think "this is dumb im just going to wait til af is late" then the next day i want to take another one! You have a facebook? We can chat on there sometimes. Facebook messaging is so much more convenient than this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->