BfN then bfp sAME DAY???

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So I know this maybe a little bit extra but I am currently 10 dpo and seriously hoping and thinking this cycle may have done it. I have had full, sore, heavy boobs the past few days and mild cramps that seem to come and go. I have also had post-ov rise in bbt (my chart is in my signature if you want to look) and yesterday there was whitish clear stuff coming out of my left nipple (i know tmi sorry). I took a hpt this morning and it was bfn. I took another one a couple hrs ago and I swore I saw the faintest line in the world but I think I may have been seeing things. I'm wondering if anyone has gotten a BfN at 10 Dpo and then later got a BFP. Im trying to hold out hope but I know that everything im experiencing can be pms or progesterone as well so... Has anyone ever had this happen???

I have read plenty of stories of that. It is completely normal to have that happen. Congratulations! Can you post a pic? I have great line eyes.

Loveisallino: I didn't take a picture because I was sure my mind was playing tricks again I'm hoping that when I text again it'll be something more definitive.

Fairycat: congratulations

Loveisallino: I didn't take a picture because I was sure my mind was playing tricks again I'm hoping that when I text again it'll be something more definitive.

I can understand that. Your chart looks great! Can't wait to know. Hey, by chance did your stomach hurt like you had done an ab workout?

What about you Fairy?

Good luck rockstar!!! And thanks! Your chart does look good.

My stomach has been nauseous for 3 days. But when I implanted I had a dull achey crampy feeling that was pretty intense.

I can understand that. Your chart looks great! Can't wait to know. Hey, by chance did your stomach hurt like you had done an ab workout?

What about you Fairy?

Loveisallino: I don't think so I know I've been having a lot of cramps like my period will show up any minute but I haven't really had sore abs I also haven't gotten my bfp either too scared to test again. At least this weekend anyway I'm thinking I'll test again Tuesday or Wednesday closer to the date af is due.

Fairycat: thank you ff told me I have a possible triphasic pattern which I've never had before and not all to entirely sure I understand. Hoping when I do finally test again I get a bfp. My bf asked me Thursday if I was sure I wasn't pregnant because my boobs looked different and they've gotten bigger and hurt like mad. Did you have any of these symptoms?

Yes, my boobs have been huge! I bought a cup size bigger bras with last pregnancy, and didn't want to ditch them since they were expensive, but they were too big on me. Now my boobs fill them again. They are sore, but not like super sore. They didn't get really sore til about 5 weeks last time.

Triphasic pattern usually means pregnancy, when your temp goes up to a third level.

Yes, my boobs have been huge! I bought a cup size bigger bras with last pregnancy, and didn't want to ditch them since they were expensive, but they were too big on me. Now my boobs fill them again. They are sore, but not like super sore. They didn't get really sore til about 5 weeks last time.

Triphasic pattern usually means pregnancy, when your temp goes up to a third level.

Your giving me hope with my bfn at 10 dpo I thought I was for sure out but today was twelve dpo and my temp hasn't dropped yet so maybe I just know my boobs have been killing me. They feel swollen heavy and tender the only relief I seem to get is standing under a hot shower.

Hurry up and test!! Lol. I can't wait to see! Hoping it's a bfp!

i have to make it to the store to grab some more test. I think af maybe coming though my stomach has been cramping since last friday. She's due in a couple days part of me just wants to wait and see if she comes but I will stop by target tonight. I'll be safe and buy a hpt and tampons and see which one needs to be used lol.

fairycat: the way I see it is if i get BFP the tampons have no expiration date so i can use them later and if not I wont have to make another run to the store. Im hoping its a BFP though I mean I have good signs usually this close to af my boobs stop hurting so bad and they never feel this heavy. Fx it worked.

Holliems: I hope that is a good sign im so ready for a bfp and my guy really thinks I am just because of the changes and soreness. Im just nervous because of all the cramping although it I usually dont get cramps until right before af and its been cramping for days now. I'll let you guys know as soon as i test...

perhaps im grasping at straws here (more likely then not) But do you ladies think maybe its just a little to early to tell. Im like overthinking this probably but I keep thinking if I had an implantation spike at 8 dpo then more hormones if they are increasing normally and im not a slow leak wouldnt get over 20 until at least wednesday and the test im using is sensitive at 25 so still to sensitive to pick up. Its not really good with lower levels. Im really thinking I should wait til the day af is due or after just to be on the safe side but I may test tomorrow see if af comes wednesday and if not test again thursday or friday just to save myself the heart break of seeing bfn after bfn because its so discouraging...

By looking at your chart, I would think youd get some kind of a line now. Your temps are really high and climbing!

By looking at your chart, I would think youd get some kind of a line now. Your temps are really high and climbing!

i hope your right im officially out ic ran out of them on the last day i tested and couldnt bring myself to get any this weekend mostly because the lines were so long at the store and i thought about it after i had got in a line. so today after work im gonna run and grab some hoping to get like a five pack so i can try every day until either i get a bfp or af shows up starting tomorrow she should be here by wednesday so at latest friday so i would be covered til then. not gonna start til tomorrow though dont wanna see a bfn today

So I guess having a beautiful chart with high temps doesn't guarantee a bfp tested this morning at 14 dpo and bfn I wanted to cry af is due tomorrow and with all the activity going in my uterus right now I can't be sure she won't make an early visit today. I won't test again til Thursday mostly because I'm pretty sure she's coming and the bfn this morning really disappointed me. Part of me wants to hold out hope mostly because I did the math and if I implanted at 8 dpo but started out with a really low hcg level like one or two at the normal hormOnal rise I would still be barely enough to read in a 10 miu test and the test I used this morning was at least 25 of not 40 I bought some cheap ones from target yesterday but didn't locate the sensitivity. I think I'm out the game and I won't lie I feel crappy about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->