BFN then bleed then BFP 20dpo....

sopho

Mother of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
Hi all..

Im in a bit of limbo here.. ok so i was due af 2nd of sep.. tested each day from 6 days before , all bfn...I was 3 days late still bfn... I then started spotting.. woke up on 18dpo and was bleeding heavy with clots.. anyway today 20dpo and no more bleeding i did a test as i have a strange taste in my mouth and feel v sick.... It came up faint BFP.. so i did 3 more,... all the same....
So my question is have i miscarried?
Did i ovulate later than i thought ?
Surely i would get a bfp before the bleed not after....Im so confused...:wacko:

I have just done a first response at again bfp... faint though.. what is going on... not getting my hopes up ... just feeling confused

Hello! I'm sorry your going through this right niw :( I just wanted to comment and say as a fellow ectopic survivor that u should go to a doctor asap. I didn't have any pain or anything. No symptoms and test negative all the way up to my normal period. Then a couple weeks later had a positive test and I was 6 weeks along w an ectopic. I caught it in time and then removed the fetus w out removing my tube but my doctor told me if I waited any longer I would have lost my tube as well :( not trying to scare you at all or say this is what's going on but I rather u be safe than in my situation :( it was horrible. God bless and I hope it works out for you :)

Thank you...must say I was thinking along them lines too... slight twinges on the left side.. I shall go to my Dr in the morning..thank u again x

Id definitely advise you to see a doctor hun but also keep some hope- both times i had early miscarriage my tests went neg before the bleeding started, not the other way around.

Thank u for ur reply... I've started to bleed again. Well it's pink... defo Dr's for me 2mora...

good luck i really hope this turns out to be okay! keep us posted and thinking of you.

Just been doctors..he did a test faint possitive. .he said it's a miscarriage and to test in a week to make sure it's negative. .. feel deflated. .. x

Hmmm.... did u tell him it was negative before for a lot of days ? A lot of Dr's won't even suspect ectopic unless u say it hurts or something. I'm so sorry your ging through this. I too had a miscsrriage in January a d and c in March and then April got pregnant w the ectopic :( it's so hard. But u will get through this !

Yea I told him it was negative then possitive after I bled alot.. I mentioned eptopic. .he just said if u get any pain that is really bad in 1 side then come back!!he said test was negative first. .then he decided it was possitive..he was like oh well it's very early bla bla.. he said test in a week if still possitive come. Back!! But he thinks it's 99 percent miscarriage (must admit so do i) but did a test wen I got home an was very faint again.. feeling quite unwell. .headaches, tummy ache. No bleesing tho.. so tired.. I hadn't told any1 one we were trying so havnt got anybody to talk too..thank u for ur reply x

OK we'll that's good. And as my Dr told me when it comes to thinking you might possibly slightly even the little chance have an ectopic she told me to drop your pain threshold down to zero. If u feel even anything to get it checked out. I'm sorry you don't have anyone there to really talk to buy that's why u have us :) I've been there so I know how empty and discouraging it feels. Please don't be afraid to message me or reach out for anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->