BFN Wondfo, BFN frer, super faint line on Wally? **10dpo smu bfns**

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
It's me again! Lol being the POAS addict I am, I tested with three tests this afternoon. It was about a 6 hour hold, excellent concentration as I forget to take a water bottle to work and we don't even have a water cooler at work WTF?! Started with the two cheapies (wondfo and Walmart), but when I saw something on the Walmart I busted out a frer. Like the title says the Wondfo was bfn and the frer was bfn. It was still there 20 minutes later, but now the test is all gross.

Do you see it? It's so funny because I can see the BW on my computer clearly but the colors are hard to see, and it is the complete reverse on my phone haha.

For your viewing pleasure....
Original, clarity enhanced, black and white. Then all three stacked in the same order and then the invert of that.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 38
  • clarity.jpg
    clarity.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 30
  • bw.jpg
    bw.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 22
  • stacked.jpg
    stacked.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 27
  • inverted stack.jpg
    inverted stack.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 16
The frer and wondfo

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 44
  • wondfo.jpg
    wondfo.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 34
I dunno maybe I have line eye today...but I feel like I see a hint of something on all the tests even the frer and wondfo ( no colour on those 2 though) but the walmarts definitely looks promising. good luck!

Thanks Andi. I did another one just now. 4 hour hold, still concentrated but not as dark as before. The lighting sucks cuz I'm downstairs and before I was upstairs with a brighter light. No editing I swear I see something

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 35
Thanks ladies! I am putting the tests down for tonight and will do one in the am

Thanks Andi. I did another one just now. 4 hour hold, still concentrated but not as dark as before. The lighting sucks cuz I'm downstairs and before I was upstairs with a brighter light. No editing I swear I see something

I see it there too. Could be it's still so early. Your chart looks good so far!

This morning's tests. Wally, invert of wally, frer, stacked frer to show a weird faint line too close to the control?, and the wondfo.
Sorry running late for being early to work lol

Attachments

• wally 8dpo.jpg
    wally 8dpo.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 35
  • wally invert 8dpo.jpg
    wally invert 8dpo.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 17
  • frer 8dpo.jpg
    frer 8dpo.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 29
  • frer stack 8dpo.jpg
    frer stack 8dpo.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 22
  • wondfo 8dpo.jpg
    wondfo 8dpo.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 24
Ty!!! I want it baaaaad lol. I know we all want it bad, but this is the second cycle SO was totally on board and last one I ovulated while on vacation without him.

I see the lines! The Wondfo from yesterday looked line it had an obvious line to me, and definitely on the Walmart tests. :thumbup:

Following, Dobby! I've been waiting for your testing thread!! Good luck girl!

Ty ladies! I didn't think it looked darker but your comment got me thinking so I stacked them and did an invert and you are right! Today's is darker! I just want to get home lol but still have work for 3 hours and need to go grocery shopping

I also think you should upload the pix through tinypic the quality will be 5X better than uploading straight on here, it just makes it fuzzy.

I feel like it's probably self explanatory but can you explain the tiny pic?

Afternoon test. Still seeing haze. Out of wondfo and down to one frer so saving that for fmu tomorrow and will get another set tomorrow. I want dollar tree tests but my students shop there and I was almost caught at target with opks lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 30
I am seeing all those faint lines, Dobby. How exciting, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->