BFP’s now AF is one day late and BFN’s

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Ovulation Test Gallery' started by JLS76, Jul 3, 2019.

1. JLS76

JLS76 New Member

I’ve had four BFP’s since Sunday. Now, today I’ve had nothing but BFN’s all day even with FMU. AF is one day late. Here’s 2 of the BFP’s.

2. Manda878618

Manda878618 Member

This same thing happened to me when I had my chemical pregnancy. Everything gets prepared but something happens and the body rejects it. Usually the egg is faulty. Hopefully not the case with you. I would say wait a few days and see if AF comes, if not, go see the Dr.

3. Suggerhoney

Suggerhoney Well-known member:)

Sorry this is happening. I've had 2 chemical pregnancies and this is what happened with me with those.
    I really hope that's not the case and that ure lines start getting stronger again

4. justonemore31

justonemore31 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, it does sound like a chemical. Those were clearly bfps. If you're getting bfns now, you'll likely start to bleed soon.

Are you using the same brands? Sometimes some brands are more sensitive than others. So it could be that as well. If you dont start your period in the next day or two (sorry not sure when this was posted), I would go to the docs for bloodwork.

5. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member