BFP! - 11dpo :)

ambernwxo

First trimester-Baby #1
Reaction score
Hey ladies! I got my first faint positive yesterday (10dpo) morning but it was so faint I wasn't for sure to call it a BFP or not. I definitely didn't want to get my hopes up yet.. Until this morning when I took another and got a definite second line! I was so excited, but part of me didn't want to get TOO happy just yet (I'm such a cautious person, it takes a lot for me to fully get into the mindset of something like this). I took another HPT this evening and got an even darker line, much more visible than yesterday's by far. We are overjoyed and super excited! It still doesn't feel real to me though!

I'm going to test with a digital tomorrow when the hubby gets home from working overnight. I've always wanted to be able to see the words pop up instead of just see lines, lol.

I've met some incredibly strong women on this site, and I hope to meet much more when I venture off into the pregnancy boards. :hugs:

Thank you all! It still doesn't feel real, lol.

Hi! I got my first faint positive yesterday at 10 dpo, also! I have had a total of 4 positives in the last 24 hours, this mornings was darker the the three I took yesterday!

Yay for both of us! Congratulations! And fingers crossed for sticky beans!

Congratulations!!! :wohoo: I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->