BFP 12dpo / BFN 13dpo? Anyone?

nl1188

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Yesterday I was in shock to find a very faint line on an FRER test at 12 dpo. I didn't want to get too excited, given the fact that I had to early miscarriages last year. Last night I ended up having some very light pink spotting (more like a pinkish CM). I assumed it was implantation bleeding so got a little more hopeful. I tested again today and it was a complete BFN, no more faint line. Anyone have this same experience?

I also am experiencing some strange twinges in my lower abdomen. I am on progesterone suppositories and have been on them since 3dpo. Would that explain the pink spotting? Trying not to get my hopes up here.

Pink bleeding means fresh blood, so it wouldn't be left over from implantation, which would have had to occur a couple of days ago in order for you to have a positive. That doesn't necessarily mean anything bad. It could just be that today's urine sample was dilute. Give it another day or two and retest, if you don't start bleeding (which would likely indicate a CP). Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->