BFP 13 days after Ovidrel....real?

Jessicake

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first post! I took Ovidrel 13 days ago and had an IUI 12 days ago. I first tested at 11 days after trigger and 10 dpiui and got a faint positive on FRER. Today, at 13 days past trigger and 12 dpiui, I got a much darker positive on FRER. Before we get excited, is this a real BFP or still the trigger? I'm making myself crazy, Any insight would be great and so helpful!

I would think that at 13 days past the shot, that it is a true BFP. I think the shot is out of your system by around day 9 or 10. I would say BFP especially if it is getting darker.

Thank you for your reply! I hope so, I go for beta on Wednesday, 3 days from now. All the best to you and your journey!

I would say true BFP I got mine 11dpo and it was real! My DD is proof!! The shot should be out of your system by 9dpo :) Congrats!!!

I have had trigger stay in my system for that long before. But, it's a good sign that the test is getting darker! Good luck! I hope this is a true bfp for you!

Ok, today is 14 days after trigger and still getting an increasingly darker BFP, I'm 13 dpiui. My RE nurse still says it may be from Ovidrel and won't do beta until 15 dpiui. I feel in my heart it's real, but she made me nervous!

I think that if it was the shot, your tests would be getting lighter. Just a couple more days. I would say you've got a true BFP though.

I just wanted to give an update, I had my Beta today.....IT WAS REAL!!! My level was 311. I go back in 2 days for a follow up beta and if all goes well an ultrasound in 2 weeks! Thank you for the input you guys gave!

Thank you all! My 2nd beta was yesterday, 774. Still can't believe it. Sheilarae07.....did you have your IUI yet?? How did it go?

That's a good beta. Congrats and good luck.
I had my IUI on Friday (12/6). It was ok. I cramped a little but she said that was normal. I had my trigger on 12/5. I had to test yesterday just to see a positive. I have never seen one before! I thought it was going to be negative. After a minute, the line showed though. I was thinking "great! I was injected with HCG and it still won't show!". My husband's total motile count was around 120 million, I think. And I had at least 2 mature follicles. I am hoping and praying it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->