BFP #3 with an almost 6 month old

PhotoPassion

Reaction score
Just found out we're expecting again! We were basically on the fence about #3 but were being only somewhat "careful". It took us over a year to get #2 and I thought I timed this one so we only DTD 4 days before ovulation and one day after. Either my caculations were off or he has some super sperm:haha:

Our second isn't quite 6 months yet so I'm a little terrified. Anyone else have 2 close together? I'm feeling a little embarrassed about getting pregnant again so soon, but I wanted my first two to be close in age but it took so long to get pregnant.

Now to tell the husband we're no longer on the fence:haha:

Due July 17th 2018. Am I really doing this again?!

I found out I was pregnant with #4 when my daughter was 6.5 months old (my other LO's were 4 and 2 at the time). From experience I can say you will be just fine!! And like you said, you wanted your first 2 close I age so this seems like it is just meant to be :).

Congratulations and H&H 9 months!

I got pregnant with #2 when my DD was 4 months old. They are 12 months apart. My youngest is 14 months old and I am 6w pregnant with #3. It'll be great. You'll do just fine :)

Not quite the same but we got pregnant with our second (and third it turned out twins!) when my oldest was a year old we actually found out on his birthday. I enjoyed having them so close together in age, it was hard as my oldest wanted me to hold him all the time and I couldn’t because of bed rest but we made it through.

Honestly I find it easier when they're close. They grow up closer and do everything together. I potty trained my first and second together because they were so close. I have 2 1/2 years between my 2nd and 3rd and for some reason it took my body a lot longer to bounce back from #3 than it did after baby #2 (who was close to #1) and baby #4 (who was close to #3). Now I'm finding myself doing it all over again :wacko:

Congratulations!!! All of my kids are extremely close in age... They're 5 1/2, 4, 3, 20 months, and 3 months old. My biggest age gap is 20 months, and my second and third babies are 11 months apart. It is a wonderful experience. No reason to feel embarrassed. Also, I've gotten pregnant twice by having sex 7 days before ovulation (I was getting ultrasounds done on my uterus at the time for medical purposes, so we know exactly when I ovulated)... So 4 days is definitely not enough. LOL. Again, though, congratulations! :)

Congratulations!!! All of my kids are extremely close in age... They're 5 1/2, 4, 3, 20 months, and 3 months old. My biggest age gap is 20 months, and my second and third babies are 11 months apart. It is a wonderful experience. No reason to feel embarrassed. Also, I've gotten pregnant twice by having sex 7 days before ovulation (I was getting ultrasounds done on my uterus at the time for medical purposes, so we know exactly when I ovulated)... So 4 days is definitely not enough. LOL. Again, though, congratulations! :)

Xdxxtx this is totally unrelated. .but I notice you have 5 kiddos. How are you finding it? I'm due with #5 in June and I am sooooo nervous about how difficult it's going to be.

I feel you sister. I just found out I'm pregnant with #3 and my youngest is 7 months. Terrified doesn't begin to cover it.

Xdxxtx this is totally unrelated. .but I notice you have 5 kiddos. How are you finding it? I'm due with #5 in June and I am sooooo nervous about how difficult it's going to be.

It's great as long as you don't leave the house! Haha! Really, though. I LOVE it. I'm not gonna say it isn't chaotic because it SURE is. My biggest struggle has been to keep them all reigned in while we're out shopping... My oldest is 5 and thinks he can go off on his own, and my 2nd and 3rd are 4 and 3 and very testy. :) But I take ALL of them out grocery shopping and wherever else I need to go anyway. They'll learn. :) At home, we have a much easier time. Just keep a good routine, and set your boundaries, and it will be great. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->