Bfp 7/8 dpo on HSG cycle

Megamegan

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Hey ladies. I've been waiting since November 2013 for my first ever BFP and it is finally here!! Yesterday was CD21 and I was either 7 or 8 dpo, I think 8 dpo because I had a slow rise on my bbt chart.

Yesterday I got 3 positive tests on different brands. The first was Dollar Tree, then FRER and Answer. FRER was the most obvious so now I'm a firm believer in them.

My biggest symptom was my bloated stomach and full bladder feeling. I had to pee a lot, and it's not super unusual for me, but then yesterday I got a sharp pain in my back that told me to test. I did and it was positive and I was shocked! Since then I've had a large appetite, feeling lots of shooting aches and pains in abdomen, and slight boob and hip pain. I've had ALL these symptoms before though. I just got lucky this time!

I had an HSG this cycle. If you're worried about age/time, I highly recommend getting an HSG to check your tubes- and for me the "side effect" of pregnancy was a real thing. I got pregnant a few days after the HSG dye went through both my tubes.

:dust:

Attachments

• photo-7.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 31
Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations on your BFP! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->