bfp?? 7-8 dpo!!!

havefaith01

Reaction score
I caved and tested last night. I can't believe it.....but I think I got my bfp! Is it possible thus early???? How do I add the picture on here so you guys can tell me what you think?

Congratulations! That's rare but definitely possible. This just means you implanted as early as possible and had a high starting hcg level at implantation.

Re: inserting images, use the yellow icon that looks like a postcard with mountains on it to insert a photo.

Okay I think I got it....

Attachments

• 1424951255084-822071267.jpg
    1424951255084-822071267.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 46
Oh yes that's definitely a line there!! Didn't have to squint at all!! Was the pic taken in the time frame? Congratulations that looks like a bfp!! Makes me feel a bit more hopeful being 7/8 dpo too!!!

Oh yes that's definitely a line there!! Didn't have to squint at all!! Was the pic taken in the time frame? Congratulations that looks like a bfp!! Makes me feel a bit more hopeful being 7/8 dpo too!!!

This pic was taken after the time frame....but the line was there within a seconds. I was soooo shocked!!!

This pic was taken after the time frame....but the line was there within a seconds. I was soooo shocked!!!

:happydance: :thumbup:

Congratulations, gurrrl!!!! So exciting! Didn't even have to click the pic to maximize, I could see the line right away! Eeeeek! :)

congrats! its definitely not too early! i remember when i swore i wasnt pregnant and my boyfriend suspected i was just because i was swearing that lol took a test at 8 dpo at 4pm and got my bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->