BFP @ 7dpo????

christinajosl

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time believing that this could be a positive @ only 7 DPO; but the very faint line showed up right away! It's a sensitive 10mIu test.. so maybe possible?? ugh, I hope this isn't a faulty test I just had a mc last month and could do without false positives :(.. My camera couldn't pick the line up as well as my eye can see so i had to make some pic adjustments on photoshop :p What do you think? I know I shouldn't be testing at 7dpo, and I told myself I wouldn't, but my tests arrived today and I couldn't help myself.:blush:

UPDATE page 6

Attachments

• pics 0035.jpg
    pics 0035.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 953
  • pics 0027.jpg
    pics 0027.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 623
i CAN see your line on your photo's...both of them! I would feel like you do, it does seem early to be picking up any hormone so i can understand your doubt. however once i read your post the first thing that came to my head was could there be more than one...it is said hormones are earlier detected??? could also just be an early result....sorry to put ideas in your head! as you said there's always the false positive so that constantly hangs over us! try and hold out another 2-3 days and test again, see what happens, good luck tho x

I see it!! How exciting! Test again tomorrow to see if its darker.

I can defo see a line :) I think it's the start of your bfp!! Just keep testing to see if they get darker :) congrats xxx

Thanks everyone! I really hope its a real positive. I have been feeling crampy all day and started feeling emotional last night.. I actually snapped ay my husband and started bawling for no reason :dohh: Right now I'm feeling light headed and having hot flashes; and I also have a stuffy nose... So hopefully these are all caused by me being pregnant. :)

I'm 7 DPO too. I may have to poas tomorrow...... :blush: TMI alert: what's your cm like today? I'm crampy too, but suddenly very dry??

looks like a BFP, maybe you ovulated earlier than you think xx

Looks like a bfp to me :bfp: it can happy that early it's not unheard of. Hope it continues for you. x

I'm 7 DPO too. I may have to poas tomorrow...... :blush: TMI alert: what's your cm like today? I'm crampy too, but suddenly very dry??

Mine has increased today, and is creamy. I'm also quite crampy today as well.
Its so hard not to test even though you know you shouldn't.:dohh: I'm going to try to get through tomorrow without testing and test on Sunday... Going to be very hard though :p
Good luck!! :dust:

I have seen bfps at 7dpo before! Good luck on the next one if you get another line defo do a branded test. Good luck x x

i can see the line and its pos at 7dpo and im proof as i got my pos very early at 6dpo . heres link to me post it says 9dpo but i was 6dpo as it does say in the posts in it somewhere

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/338872-9dpo-pos-neg-updated-digi-pg20-13dpo.html

I hope its a bfp for you hun..... just want to give you some info on what happened to me tho as I was crushed dont want it to happen to you. I managed to ovulate with HGC in my system from my previous loss and got a pink line on superdrug test at 8dpo and it faded away by the time AF was due I couldnt understand it as knew I defo ovulated and didnt think possible. I really hope this isnt the case for you tho :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->