BFP @ 7dpo????

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the nice comments, I really appreciate it! I have been creeping around baby and bump for a while and have been to shy to post anything :blush: I'm glad I finally did!

We are all lovely :haha: If I say so myself.

You should set up a journal and get into it properly I was like that too hun. You should test as it is still morning and we can see if its darker?

If it was progressing it should be dark by now as that first test was two days ago and if that one was 5pm its looking good

xxx

:flower: I see it !!! Just looked in my diary from last pregnancy n i got very faint line at 6 dpo(using cheap 10ml tests) which i thort was evap line and i could only seem to see it in certain lights lol.... but wasnt it was a:bfp: it drove me mad thinking i was seeing things lol!!!! I didnt get a positive very faint line on a first response till 9dpo and 10dpo got "Pregnant" with clearblue digi!!! I did loads of research into it as i thought it was too early as i had implantation bleed (not much more pink discharge) at 3dpo!!!! But all worked out in the end and now she is 2n half lol!!!! :hug:

:flower: I see it !!! Just looked in my diary from last pregnancy n i got very faint line at 6 dpo(using cheap 10ml tests) which i thort was evap line and i could only seem to see it in certain lights lol.... but wasnt it was a:bfp: it drove me mad thinking i was seeing things lol!!!! I didnt get a positive very faint line on a first response till 9dpo and 10dpo got "Pregnant" with clearblue digi!!! I did loads of research into it as i thought it was too early as i had implantation bleed (not much more pink discharge) at 3dpo!!!! But all worked out in the end and now she is 2n half lol!!!! :hug:

Ooooo also i did get a :bfn: on a first response at 8dpo!!! which confused me even took the test apart in desperation!!!! lol!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the nice comments, I really appreciate it! I have been creeping around baby and bump for a while and have been to shy to post anything :blush: I'm glad I finally did!

You should set up a journal and get into it properly I was like that too hun. You should test as it is still morning and we can see if its darker?

If it was progressing it should be dark by now as that first test was two days ago and if that one was 5pm its looking good

xxx
I poas this morning:blush: really didn't see anything though; and I'm pretty sure I can feel :witch: coming. Ill take another test tomorrow (Ill be 11 dpo) I'm thinking if it is a pregnancy it should definitely be darker.. I do think it might have been left over HCG. :dohh:
I think I may take your advice and start a journal, it would probably benefit me since I have a problem with bottling things up inside.
I will test tomorrow morning and post the results. I could be wrong about it being left over HCG, but I have a feeling that's what it is.
Thanks again for being honest and for the advice!

I just poas and the line is the darkest it has ever been!!! I showed it to my OH and he didn't even have to look hard to see it!!!
(if he has to look hard, its not there..lol) I tweaked 2 pics and I think its clear to see that they are in fact darker then any other, and allot easier to tweak then the others! I'm still a bit skeptical, but I now have a bit of hope back :happydance:

Attachments

• 10 dpo.jpg
    10 dpo.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 310
  • 10 dpo 1.jpg
    10 dpo 1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 198
Been stalking this thread chick. I'm really rooting for you
fingers crossed those beautiful lines keep getting darker! Good luck chick, keep us updated. :dust:

xxx
I poas this morning:blush: really didn't see anything though; and I'm pretty sure I can feel :witch: coming. Ill take another test tomorrow (Ill be 11 dpo) I'm thinking if it is a pregnancy it should definitely be darker.. I do think it might have been left over HCG. :dohh:
I think I may take your advice and start a journal, it would probably benefit me since I have a problem with bottling things up inside.
I will test tomorrow morning and post the results. I could be wrong about it being left over HCG, but I have a feeling that's what it is.

NP's at all hun :) It did help me and I have been ttc for 20 cycles now.... I couldnt keep on doing it without everyone. My journal is in my siggy if you ever wanna head over and say hi xx

Hun it is darker from the first one I remember :happydance:

Why dont you get a superdrug test or FRER or something to that equivalent (just noticed your in canada so dont know what tests they do there) I know the IC's take alot longer to show a strong line than a more expensive test xx

oooh get one, ger a frer or another test,that last line is v.noticeable!

xxx

NP's at all hun :) It did help me and I have been ttc for 20 cycles now.... I couldnt keep on doing it without everyone. My journal is in my siggy if you ever wanna head over and say hi xx

I will deffintely pop over :) Hopefully you get your bfp really really soon!! lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Why dont you get a superdrug test or FRER or something to that equivalent (just noticed your in canada so dont know what tests they do there) I know the IC's take alot longer to show a strong line than a more expensive test xx

We have frer's here in canada, so that will be my next test! My husband has our car at work today so it looks like I may have to wait until tomorrow to test, unless this rainy weather lifts. I will update as soon as I take one! xx

We have frer's here in canada, so that will be my next test! My husband has our car at work today so it looks like I may have to wait until tomorrow to test, unless this rainy weather lifts. I will update as soon as I take one! xx

Its raining here too really really heavy and I have to go back to work soon, If you get a journal I will stalk you too :thumbup: Cant wait to see your next test. Thanks hun..... I think after 20 cycles Im due some good luck now. My son is 2 in August so we started ttc straight away as he took 12 months but didnt think it took longer but first 4 af's were erratic after the birth so its really been a good 12 months ttc then got pregnant and lost beany 2.5 weeks later best weeks every while I was pregnant shame it had to end. Im really trying this month with cutting out all fizzy juice and all caffeine (I dont drink tea or coffee but drank fizzy juice) and cut out all alcohol at the min so fingers crossed

xxx

This test is from 3am this morning. Line is still there! I know I said this yesterday, but I'm going to try my hardest to wait until Monday to test again:wacko: Thanks for all your kind words :) :hugs:

may i ask were you bought those test at?

Looks like the lines getting darker to me! Good luck and fx'd for your sticky bean!!

definately looks darker to me, u taken a FRER yet? im on the edge of my seat lol :test:

I just poas and the line is the darkest it has ever been!!! I showed it to my OH and he didn't even have to look hard to see it!!!
(if he has to look hard, its not there..lol) I tweaked 2 pics and I think its clear to see that they are in fact darker then any other, and allot easier to tweak then the others! I'm still a bit skeptical, but I now have a bit of hope back :happydance:

Whaaahooo!!! I deffo see it n its now more darker!!!!:hug:

Good luck for your next test hun! Sending you lots of :dust: x

I'm back with a test update!! Sorry I couldn't get a FRER today, but I had a dollar store test that I just took, and it looks like I might be pregnant!! :D All of these pics have been taken within the time limit except for the last one.. Just wanted to show how much darker it was once it dried. I think the sensitivity is 20-25 mIu on this test, Ill have to google it.. Here are my tests though, tell me what you think!
(i really wish my camera could pick up what I'm seeing better, the lines are clearer in person!)

EDIT: I forgot to mention this test was taken with very diluted urine.. I barely had any left but was to impatient to wait.. lol
The sensitivity of the test is apparently 25 mIu

Attachments

• 11 dpo  1.jpg
    11 dpo 1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 336
  • 11 dpo.jpg
    11 dpo.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 263
  • 11 dpo after dry.jpg
    11 dpo after dry.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 281

Users who are viewing this thread