BFP @ 7dpo????

Congrats Christinajosl! I'm thinking it's a positive! I hope it gets darker!

I bought a frer today, Ill be testing in an hour or soon.. Be back with a pic in a bit!

Here are the results of the FRER.. feeling more positive about all of this now :happydance:
The lines are darker in person!

Attachments

• 12 DPO.jpg
    12 DPO.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 362
  • 12 dpo1.jpg
    12 dpo1.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 12dpo 2.jpg
    12dpo 2.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 149
Hun it is darker from the first one I remember :happydance:

Why dont you get a superdrug test or FRER or something to that equivalent (just noticed your in canada so dont know what tests they do there) I know the IC's take alot longer to show a strong line than a more expensive test xx

We have frer's here in canada, so that will be my next test! My husband has our car at work today so it looks like I may have to wait until tomorrow to test, unless this rainy weather lifts. I will update as soon as I take one! xx

Its raining here too really really heavy and I have to go back to work soon, If you get a journal I will stalk you too :thumbup: Cant wait to see your next test. Thanks hun..... I think after 20 cycles Im due some good luck now. My son is 2 in August so we started ttc straight away as he took 12 months but didnt think it took longer but first 4 af's were erratic after the birth so its really been a good 12 months ttc then got pregnant and lost beany 2.5 weeks later best weeks every while I was pregnant shame it had to end. Im really trying this month with cutting out all fizzy juice and all caffeine (I dont drink tea or coffee but drank fizzy juice) and cut out all alcohol at the min so fingers crossed

xxx

My fingers are crossed for you..Hope you get a BFP really soon, you deserve it. I couldn't imagine how stressful it must be at times after trying that long. :nope: Good luck, Ill be stalking you:haha: :dust: :dust: :dust: xx

Hun it is darker from the first one I remember :happydance:

Why dont you get a superdrug test or FRER or something to that equivalent (just noticed your in canada so dont know what tests they do there) I know the IC's take alot longer to show a strong line than a more expensive test xx

We have frer's here in canada, so that will be my next test! My husband has our car at work today so it looks like I may have to wait until tomorrow to test, unless this rainy weather lifts. I will update as soon as I take one! xx

Its raining here too really really heavy and I have to go back to work soon, If you get a journal I will stalk you too :thumbup: Cant wait to see your next test. Thanks hun..... I think after 20 cycles Im due some good luck now. My son is 2 in August so we started ttc straight away as he took 12 months but didnt think it took longer but first 4 af's were erratic after the birth so its really been a good 12 months ttc then got pregnant and lost beany 2.5 weeks later best weeks every while I was pregnant shame it had to end. Im really trying this month with cutting out all fizzy juice and all caffeine (I dont drink tea or coffee but drank fizzy juice) and cut out all alcohol at the min so fingers crossed

xxx

My fingers are crossed for you..Hope you get a BFP really soon, you deserve it. I couldn't imagine how stressful it must be at times after trying that long. :nope: Good luck, Ill be stalking you:haha: :dust: :dust: :dust: xx

Im so flipping chuffed for you hun :happydance: Really pink and definite there now! :wohoo: Thanks for that, lets hope it happens for me soon. Do a preggo journal and I will stalk you too :thumbup:

Yay a clear bfp!! Can I ask what adjustments did u do on PS? I usually invert colours to find shy lines but yours worked really well! X

Yay a clear bfp!! Can I ask what adjustments did u do on PS? I usually invert colours to find shy lines but yours worked really well! X

I have extra plug ins in photoshop that professional photographers use to bring out clarity in pics easier. It's called Topaz labs- Topaz adjust 4.

Just wanted to update with one last test. I was still a bit skeptical that maybe it was left over HGC, so I went and bought another FRER.... the line is much darker then my last test 2 days ago:happydance: I think I can move along now knowing I am pregnant and stop worrying about it being left over HCG from my mc last month!!
Top test it today (14dpo) and bottom one is from the day before yesterday (12po)

Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone ttc
and thank you all :hugs:

Attachments

• final.jpg
    final.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 268
Congrats! I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

That's for sure a :bfp: Congrats! I got my :bfp: 8DPO so it's possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->