Bfp 8/9 dpo

helen26

Reaction score
Hello ladies! First of all I want to thank everybody on this site for every post that you shared with us, the readers.
I wish the best for every of you, never loose hope and bless you with baby dust!
About my post now, Sorry if I TMI and I hope i posted in the right section.
I am 27 husband is 29, and this September me and my husband celebrate 10 years since we've met. We basically used the pull out method for 9 years, no other contraceptives and I never got pregnant. This year we decided to "Not trying not preventing" and Ihad the most horribles Twws because I was hoping every month,although I know very well when I ovulate. I have a 23 day cycle on average, sometimes 22 and can be as long as 25 with 13 days lp. I ovulate usually on cd10 but it happened to ovulate as early as cd8 or as late as cd12. I have horrible ovulation pain every month.
This month though, we babydanced since cd7 to cd12, and last night i took a test. We were celebrating our 9 years and 11 months anniversary and wanted to have some drinks.
.and bam...It was pozitive! Faint, but really visible, as i had a ton of tests (Poas addict) during other tww with no hint of a line. Didn't tell DH as I wait for a proper line and also got a CB digi with weeks estimator and plann to surprise him.
The symptoms I had so far were there everyother month as pms. Backache, achy bbs, sore throat, bloated and gassy, crampy and weird feelings in my uterus . My first noticeable symptom was 2 days ago, when I smelled my dogs food and It smelled like a dead animal to me. But certainly is in my head because my husband said it does not have any special odour and smells just like dog food.
Another symptom was craving for beer in the all tww as I usually can't stand it, but I didn't took it as a symptom, i put it under the hot weather. Bad choice but I will not have any other from now on. I also smoke but I will try to cut it off now that I got that line.
I am super excited and scared, we really want our first baby but with all the reading I have made and learning my body and being in tune with everything still don't know what to do next.
I really hope is a sticky one. I will post the pic with the test and I will also keep updating.
Thank you so much for everything i have learned from you ladies! :hugs:

Attachments

• 2018-08-18 08.43.19.jpg
    2018-08-18 08.43.19.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 98
Same test . The line is definitely there.:happydance:

Attachments

• 2018-08-18 10.12.30.jpg
    2018-08-18 10.12.30.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 70
Definitely seeing a line, congratulations :)

Hello ladies. I didn't manage to get my blood tests as I have a doctor appointment on this Friday to get my blood done. So far, so good. So i got my faint at 8/9 dpo. The lines progressed very well. Today I am on 15 dpo. Period was due yesterday and didn't have any kind of spotting. I think my egg was fertilised around 6 dpo as i got a faint that early and on 13 dpo i got pink creamy cm with no pain(sorry for tmi) so I think it implanted that day. So, in my case i did get a bfp before implantation, maybe because I have a 23 days cycle. I am now 3 weeks and 3 days and my obgyn will see me at 5 weeks. As for the symptoms, i had some nausea and some pain in my breasts, bowel movement the day before bfp, a bit tired than usual but I also have a 12 h job . I will keep updating after blood tests. These are my tests starting 8 dpo top, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14and bottom one last night 14/15 dpo. The strongest lines i had with evening urine.
Baby dust to all of you lovely ladies:hugs:

Attachments

• 2018-08-23 09.43.08.jpg
    2018-08-23 09.43.08.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 54
Congratulations!!!
Happy & healthy 9 months!!!

I also got my first very faint line at 8dpo. Got my digital yes on 10dpo. My symptoms are just tired with a cold. Congratulations to all bfps here's to a happy healthy 9mon

I also got my first very faint line at 8dpo. Got my digital yes on 10dpo. My symptoms are just tired with a cold. Congratulations to all bfps here's to a happy healthy 9mon

Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"