BFP @ 9dpo - Due Xmas Day

SadMummy

Reaction score
Hey girls......i've just got my :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I am still in shock.

I totally thought I was out this month. I got 3 days of +opk's and we only managed to BD on the 1st night. FF didn't confirm my ovulation until after the 3rd day of the +opk's so I just thought we were too early to catch the egg. How wrong was I?

I got back from our easter break with the family yesterday and couldn't resist and did a cheaky HPT. It was one of those internet cheapies and only being 8dpo did not expect to see anything, however after 10 minutes I could see a very very faint line. I decided to keep it to myself as I was sure that OH would say what line????

I've had to take the day of work today due having a really bad cough and cold which has come out in force today and couldn't help going down the chemist to buy a FRER and Clearblue digital.

I did the Clearblue digital and it came up as not pregnant. I was so disheartned and thought that the line I saw yesterday must have been my imagination. I fell asleep for a couple of hours this morning and then did the FRER and the line is definately there. I am only 9 dpo so I would not expect it to be super strong.

I know it's only early days (had a miscarriage in December) but this is the best feeling in the world.

Congrats.. I'm am also due on Xmas day!!! Happy 9 months!!! xoxox

congrats i'll hopefully be joining you x

congrats, i'm due the week before :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583