BFP after 3 years TTC!

BettieB

Reaction score
I had a laprascopy on January 8th to remove endometriosis. It delyaed my ovulation until January 24 and I got a BFP on February 8th!

I have been brown spotting the last couple days which I havent experienced before. And my HCG levels are 118, i go in tomorrow to see if they have doubled. Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. My last pregnancy was a miscarriage, so Im terrified. Wish me luck ladies. Babydust!!

Attachments

• babybump.jpg
    babybump.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 34
Congrats. Hope everything goes well and you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congrats Hun!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Congrats wishing you all the best. Keeping my fingers crossed for you...

So happy for you, congratulations and keeping my fingers crossed for a happy and healthy pregnancy. xx

So Im off to the lab to see if my hcg levels have been doubling! I will keep you guys updated on what i find out.

Wow congratulations, what a long time to be trying for. Good luck I have my fingers crossed for you x x

ok, SO the numbers are in and my hcg went from 118 to 259! I am so happy to hear this! :) It gives me hope

wow!! what a sweet story!! congrats on your bfp and your great doubling levels!! wishing u the stickiest bean ever!

Thank you alll so much! Honestly it still feels like a dream! I can't believe that its even true :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->