BFP after 4 months of TTC! :)

Discussion in 'BFP Announcements' started by AshleyR, Nov 13, 2011.

1. AshleyR

AshleyR Well-Known Member

DH and I have been actively trying for 4 months now. We were beginning to worry that there may be something wrong, but I finally got my BFP this morning! I am soooooooo excited!

DH doesn't even know yet - his birthday is tomorrow and I'm trying so hard not to tell him until then!

I was 4 days late for AF but all the internet cheapie tests I took in the past few days and FRER I took at 9DO (that one was still a little early) said BFN. BFN, BFN, BFN. I was pretty convinced that I wasn't pg and was just late because I've been sick with the flu this week and pretty stressed out over getting ready for a craft show I did yesterday.

I had SOME symptoms but nothing major.... the weird one I've been having is hot flashes in my face and ears every night around 8pm. Have had a mild headache a few times this week as well, and what I figured was AF cramping the last 4 days.

Nobody else knows yet - I took the test at 6:45am and it's now 10:35am.... I am just so tickled inside!!! I may tell my Mom and my sister today when DH is working night shift, and tell him in the AM with the test wrapped in a box for his birthday. :)

Thanks so much to everyone on this forum for listening to me symptom spot, etc. over the past month or so that I've been a member here. Hoping baby sticks and we have a happy & healthy pregnancy!

2. MrsBroodyPant

MrsBroodyPant Well-Known Member

Congratulations hun!!! x

3. Thats BRILLIANT news! Congratulations!!

4. Coleey

Coleey Mummy to two! ♥

Congrats chick! :) xx

5. TwilightAgain

TwilightAgain LTW for our LO <3

Huge congratulations! :baby:

Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months :flower:

How exciting for your OHs birthday!

6. tigger343

tigger343 Active Member

Congrats!!!! I was in the exact same boat as you tried for four months and got my BFP today too, I am also in Ontario too I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy :D

7. alliebabyfeve

alliebabyfeve Mom and ttc baby #2

8. v2007

v2007 Well-Known Member

Congratulations.

V xxx

9. ducky1502

ducky1502 Well-Known Member

congrats hun :) xx