BFP after 6+ years of TTC!!

angelgirl86

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my news, I can hardly stand it! Hubby and I have been TTC since 2010 with low sperm count and motility. After so long we started to wonder if it would ever happen and a miracle happened, we're finally expecting our first child and couldn't be happier! I didn't test until 4 days after my missed period, here are the pics! Eeeeeek!!!! :cloud9: :cloud9:

https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z474/angelgirl086/IMG_2593_zps0vk4c1qz.jpg

https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z474/angelgirl086/IMG_2594_zpsxdhqijqz.jpg

Oh my! Congratulations to you and hubby! You must be super excited. Took us a long to conceive number one, 5years. Now expecting number 2 :) never give up hope!xx

Thanks so much everyone!! :happydance:

Oh my! Congratulations to you and hubby! You must be super excited. Took us a long to conceive number one, 5years. Now expecting number 2 :) never give up hope!xx

Thank you! Congrats to you as well!

That's awesome. Congratulations :)
You deserve this. Enjoy every bit of this.

That is amazing!!! Congratulations!!!!

Every baby is a miracle... but seeing that :bfp: after 6 years must have you on cloud 9! Have a wonderful, h&h 9 months!!!

:)

Did you conceive naturally?
My DH has low sperm count as well and we are TTC for 1 year and 7 months, 2 failed IUIs and I just do not even want to think about IVF :((( and you never know how long it might take naturally, if it ever happens at all

Thanks so much everyone! Sorry I missed all the replies before.

AnnyS yes we conceived naturally after only one BD around OV time, I was pretty shocked. I never thought we'd conceive naturally after getting such bad results from his semen analysis but it can happen, don't lose faith! FX you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->