BFP after 8 months of trying and 16 DPO (I think)

Silly_SBC82

Reaction score
I can honestly say I never thought I would be writing here. It has been a long journey for us. I went off the pill in December 2010 and like most, figured I would get pregnant right away. I tried EVERYTHING. This past month I got promoted at work and really didn't have the energy to "try" so we decided to just wing it. We even talked about going to a doctor to have some tests done in two months.

I really don't know when I O'd this month but I normally do around CD15-16 so i would guess I am about 16 DPO today. I took a test at night on CD 29 (which is when I thought AF would start) and it was a BFN. AF still never showed. I kept waiting for her to come and no signs. I really have no pregnancy symptoms either which I think is a little funny bc I kind of always expected that I would just "know." Well, I didn't feel any different.....

Today my period is 3 days late and I thought for sure I would take a test this morning and it would be negative......To my surprise it was my BFP! I keep checking to make sure the line didn't disappear. I will take another test in a couple days.

I know how hard this journey can be for everyone. I will never forget that much of it, but I am truly thankful for the advice and well wishes I always feel coming to BandB. Especially when it felt like no one in my life really understood how emotional it can be sometimes. Keep pn trying girls.....if it can happen to me, it will happen to you!

Attachments

• 170.jpg
    170.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 111
That is a really good line, congrats to you!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

I've been trying for as long as you so I know how you have been feeling. You have given me hope, thank you :hugs:

Congratulations and enjoy every moment of your pregnancy! You've done it! X x x

Huge congratulations! :baby:

Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months :flower:

Awwww congrats!!!! :) This is month 8 for me and I'm having such a hard time dealing with this and wondering if it'll ever happen to me. I'm so glad it's finally happened to you and I'm wishing with all my heart that you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Congratulations- fantastic news.

Hope you have a fantastic 9 months xxx

We have also been trying for eight months... officially in our ninth cycle. I have also had a very difficult time dealing with this. Thought it was supposed to happen right away! And here we are, 8 long months later. Dh just had a semen analysis and we found out that everything is good but his motility is a little lower than norm... 60 and norm is at 80. Doc says I should still get pregnant but it might take a little while... Well, its been a little while so I am ready for my bfp now please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->