BFP after 9 years

Hevalouaddict

Mama to 4 beautiful babas
Reaction score
Hi, I’m back. I got my bfp unexpectedly as I was told I couldn’t conceive. I am 6+4 and expecting 1 tiny miracle. My children are 11,9,9 so rather large gap but I’m hoping they’ll be happy when I tell them.

2382CFCA-CC57-49B1-BD76-B2ECB1D7CFAB.jpeg

Congratulations!! My two eldest are 10 and 13 and they are super excited I’m expecting!!

Huge congratulations!!! May I know why you were told you can't conceive when you obviously have 3 biological kids?

Huge congratulations!!! May I know why you were told you can't conceive when you obviously have 3 biological kids?

My twins left a lot of damage, my organs aren’t in the right place and they checked that on the scan today but I honestly believe this baby is a miracle.

Hi, I’m back. I got my bfp unexpectedly as I was told I couldn’t conceive. I am 6+4 and expecting 1 tiny miracle. My children are 11,9,9 so rather large gap but I’m hoping they’ll be happy when I tell them.

View attachment 1114579

Congratulations lovely. I have one rainbow DS he's now 9. Just got a positive now, so they will be the same age apart as your youngest. I don't know what to think of the gap right now.

Congratulations!! My two eldest are 10 and 13 and they are super excited I’m expecting!!

I hope I get a good reaction. I have 2 nephews who are 3 and 11months who they love so hopefully they’ll be happy

Congratulations lovely. I have one rainbow DS he's now 9. Just got a positive now, so they will be the same age apart as your youngest. I don't know what to think of the gap right now.

Eep! Congratulations. My boys will be almost 10 And my daughter almost 12 when I have this baby. My friend has a 14 year old and she’s excited about being a big sister so I’m hoping that will rub off on my daughter.

Congratulations Lovely!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"