Bfp after Bding 2-3 days before O?

Just wondering has anyone convinced 2 days after o? Hubby and I have only bd on Monday it's now fri and I believe I am oing I won't see hub again till Sunday night :( think we missed this one

We did :) A little girl:winkwink:

And I think it's the other way around: X sperm is slower but lives longer, well according to the Shettles method

i study genetics darl, the x is larger and denatures first (why do you think the egg only live a short amount of time) the y chromosome is tiny in comparison

i just wrote an end of year essay on this exact subject lol (86% pass which is pretty much top mark so im right as well :p )

Wow that's really interesting!! So then if you want to increase the odds of having a girl you should DTD closer to ovulation instead of 2-3 days before? And vice-versa for a boy? I guess in our case it was a very stubborn X sperm because we DTD on saturday night and sunday afternoon and I ovulated on the wednesday:haha:

its almost imposable to conceive a certain sex on demand as ovulation is so widely unpredictable there is also some research to say some sperm can hibernate (although there's no irrefutable proof that ive found yet but it is an interesting theory)

but yes if ovulation occurs 2-3 days later the baby should be male

So AF, that skank, woke me up this morning with cramps! :cry:
So I am officially out. This really sucks! But it's okay new cycle for me!

It's okay. I kinda figured it was a no go. Thanks for the :hugs: !

We BD 3 days straight before O, and the day of. We skipped one day and then again.
I got a BFP. Not sure from which BD, I'm thinking from the day of, but you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->