BFP after Blighted Ovum!!!

ArmyWife1009

Reaction score
Had BO in Nov then cycle Dec 19-22nd. Today is CD 27 for me and I didn't track when I ovulated. I took a test because I have been very tired, backaches, sore/heavy boobs, some dizziness. Normally have a 33-35 day cycle. I hope this is our happy ending!! God is Good

:happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG2217.jpg
    IMAG2217.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 46
here is another image - can see a little clearer here

Attachments

• IMAG2214-1_opt.jpg
    IMAG2214-1_opt.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 69
Thanks ladies!! My excitement has turned to confusion as my FRER was negative - I think it's still pretty early - I won't be 10 DPO until Saturday... Comments or thoughts???

A very mean trick that your body plays sometimes!! The egg gets fertilized and starts the process - then abnormalities are found and your body doesn't let it grow. The tissue (if any) that does formed is adsorbed back into your body and you are left with an empty sac. I found mine @ 7-8 weeks but I have heard some people find out later.

Real definition:

An anembryonic gestation is a pregnancy in which the very early pregnancy appears normal on an ultrasound scan, but as the pregnancy progresses a visible embryo never develops.

Aww that's terrible, I'm so sorry, but congrats on the new pregnancy!!

I am waiting til I actually miss my period to test again - last time I was 2 days late and tested then had IB so we shall see. They say you are really fertile a loss - Let's hope this is true!!!

I've heard that as well! I have seen a lot of BFPS on here after a loss!

It's been two and a half years for us and still no BFP, ever, not even once! Arg!

I've heard that as well! I have seen a lot of BFPS on here after a loss!

It's been two and a half years for us and still no BFP, ever, not even once! Arg!

DO NOT GIVE UP!! We have been trying since before we got married (which will be 4 years in Oct) we have had 1 early miscarriage and then the BO. I know it gets hard and I KNOW you get tired of hearing it will happen when you stop stressing or trying!! Lord knows I did and still do. If you ever need to vent or just wanna chat we certainly can :thumbup:

We took a year off and didn't try and still nothing happened :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->