BFP after first ICSI

LoveSunshine

Reaction score
Hi, I can't believe I'm posting this!

We live in Norway (I am English, my husband is Norwegian) and due to zero spermies (practically) we always knew we would have to have ICSI to get pregnant.

I started my protocol of Synarela nasel spray 3 times a day then went on to Gonal F injections once a day. We used Ovitrelle to trigger, had egg collection on 17th Sep and then a 2 day transfer on 19th Sep.

I have been testing since 7dp2dt as I can't help myself but haven't really believed it until just now when I peed on a stick and a pretty dark line came up.

Had my blood test today and go back on Friday to make sure my numbers are doubling. I can't actually believe this is happening, it feels like a dream!

Here's this afternoon's test :)

image.jpg

:dust:

OMG I just saw you post elsewhere and noticed your signature so I had to come here and look for this post, haha, this is so exciting!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy that this is happening for you. How are you feeling? Best of luck with everything :)

Good luck tomoro for ur bloods hun... defo let me know how u get on... its a great feelin xx We'll be comparing everything :p

Cant believe this is my first night sleeping with a baby growing inside... so surreal x x x finally gona be mammys xx

OMG I just saw you post elsewhere and noticed your signature so I had to come here and look for this post, haha, this is so exciting!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy that this is happening for you. How are you feeling? Best of luck with everything :)

Hey you! Unbelievable huh! After all this time. How are you doing? I have to admit, I read your birth story...um...crap. Is all I can say!! How are things now?? Hope you're well!!

Hey you! Unbelievable huh! After all this time. How are you doing? I have to admit, I read your birth story...um...crap. Is all I can say!! How are things now?? Hope you're well!!

You deserve this so much, you've been patient. I knew it would happen for you!

Yeah the birth was crap but I have the most beautiful, smart, mischievous, amazing little girl who I am nursing as I type. It's all good :D

Hi, I can't believe I'm posting this!

We live in Norway (I am English, my husband is Norwegian) and due to zero spermies (practically) we always knew we would have to have ICSI to get pregnant.

I started my protocol of Synarela nasel spray 3 times a day then went on to Gonal F injections once a day. We used Ovitrelle to trigger, had egg collection on 17th Sep and then a 2 day transfer on 19th Sep.

I have been testing since 7dp2dt as I can't help myself but haven't really believed it until just now when I peed on a stick and a pretty dark line came up.

Had my blood test today and go back on Friday to make sure my numbers are doubling. I can't actually believe this is happening, it feels like a dream!

Here's this afternoon's test :)

View attachment 807643

:dust:

Unfortunately it looks like this is going to end in miscarriage :-( I have been bleeding for 4 days and things aren't looking good. Shows that ICSI works tho, now just need my body to keep hold of the embryo next time.

Oh hun :hugs: I'm so sorry to read this. I don't know what else to say, I hope you're OK and have lots of support.

Thanks hun. I'm at home alone but I'm ok. Or I will be anyway. One of life's things I guess xx

Thanks hun. I'm at home alone but I'm ok. Or I will be anyway. One of life's things I guess xx

Oh no, I'm sorry that you're alone. I am sending positive vibes to help you through this. TTC and pregnancy can be so so hard. Please look after yourself and I hope to see you posting about your rainbow baby soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->