BFP after IVF #3

Jem123

On a break
Reaction score
So following a BFP on my last IVF that ended in my bleeding at 5 weeks 5 days and miscarrying, I am now preggo after my third IVF cycle. I had my 7 weeks scan last week and found out we are expecting twins. :O
Im so excited but so nervous, just hope they both are strong enough to hold on. I don't think i will ever not get nervous about a scan, got another in 9 days where i will be 9 weeks, then I will have the normal 12 week scan.
Both babies are measuring perfect and have good heartbeats..
Why am i still worrying that something is going wrong :(

It is only natural to worry! I am sending a lot of positive thoughts your way! Try not to stress yourself out too much, which I know is easier said than done!

Congratulations! It is natural to worry, especially when you've been through a lot to get pregnant. Hoping that you have a smooth pregnancy :)

Twins, how exciting! Congratulations. I think we all worry and when you have been ltttc or had a loss it just adds to that. You've seen the heartbeats so that's great news x

It is completely natural to worry -frankly it would be weird if you weren't but god, amazing news! Congratulations! x

Twins , that's so exciting congratulations :) I think it's completely normal to worry .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->