BFP after IVF ... Scared!

MiasMum

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I got my :bfp: yesterday morning after 3 years 8 months of trying for a baby. This was a FET IVF cycle of which I had 2 blastocysts transferred.
My actual test date was meant to be in 2 days time but i caved. I called the hospital and they have said to take another test friday and then call them to confirm. The nurse said that a false positive test is uncommon so I very likely am pregnant. :happydance:

I feel so scared though. The first test was a super faint line and the following morning had turned much darker. 2 lines is defo pregnant right!! So why am I so worried?? First response test are the ones the hospital recommended too!
Im also thinking the pregnacare ive been taking has made it positive?!
What if i test friday and the line is gone?
Im a nervours wreck!
My partner thinks im being over cautious as its been so long in the making and I dont want to get my hopes up as its so early.
What do you think?

Two lines is defo right? Pregnacare wouldnt make the test positive would it?

Im sorry girls, ive found this site so helpful in the past so thought id put it to you all.

Thankyou in advance x

Aww congratulations!

It's only normal to be worried, I've never heard of pregnacare giving a false positive but relax your defiantly pregnant, two lines is a positive, I can understand why it seems unbelievable for you at the moment.

I didn't believe I was pregnant until I had a scan.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Congratulations. Bet your on cloud 9 after your wait.
Have a happy healthy 9 months :)

Ps Took pregnacare with both my kids...no way could a vitamin give you a false positive.

congratulations! Happy and healthy nine months :)

Thankyou ladies. Just did another test to check lol and the line is darker!
Now im wondering if both my blasts implanted and its gonna be twins!? Excited much

It is certainly possible! Very exciting! :)

Just booked my early pregnancy scan for 23rd! Eekkk x

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->