BFP after losing twins in may.

ms.hope

mom of 2
Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant just by chance when I went to a first appointment with fertility clinic to see what was going on with my cycle and such-well first visits they take bloods and test for various stuff including pregnancy to my shock the nurse called and said I am preggers :happydance:and to go on prgesterone pronto...

prviously I lost my twin boys at 22 weeks in May.

I found out I was pregnant just by chance when I went to a first appointment with fertility clinic to see what was going on with my cycle and such-well first visits they take bloods and test for various stuff including pregnancy to my shock the nurse called and said I am preggers :happydance:and to go on prgesterone pronto...

prviously I lost my twin boys at 22 weeks in May.

sorry to hear of ur loss :hugs: congrats on ur BFP :happydance: x

Sorry for the loss of your little boys but congratulations on your rainbow xx

Gosh, well huge congratulations on your bfp, very sorry to hear about your boys, very sad xx

Wow, what a brilliant surprise! Sorry again for the loss of your lovely twins but huge congrats on your Rainbow xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: congratulations xx

Congrats again hun and a very happy and very health 9 months to you :happydance:

I am scared of having twins again but my numbers this time is not as high as last pregnancy.

Congrats hun :hugs:
I am sorry for your loss but i know they will be looking down on you all:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back