BFP after MC

karoolia

Reaction score
In April I had a missed miscarriage. It was devastating. I went in for my first scan at 10 weeks only to find out that baby had died at 8 weeks. I had a D&C the next day.

On June 19th at 8DPO I got my first very faint positive. I have been testing all week and I think today at 12 DPO I finally feel confident saying I have a BFP.

I know that anything can still happen and that it is very early, but I need to enjoy this and not just worry. I worried all throughout my last pregnancy and it didn't make the miscarriage any easier.

So as part of my small celebration, I am posting an announcement with some pics. Today's test plus a progression pic. The early ones are hard to see, but there is definitely a line in each one.

This site has been a lifesaver for me through my miscarriage, trying again, and now coming to accept and celebrate this new pregnancy. So glad to have found babyandbump :)

Attachments

• June 23 - 12 DPO.jpg
    June 23 - 12 DPO.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 12
  • progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 40
Congratulations! Lovely progression!

Congratulations Mama!!! :) H&H 9 months to you!!!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Thanks so much ladies! It means so much. We had such a rough spring. My miscarriage was about a week before our cat died so we felt like we lost two children at once.

Hoping this summer will be a much better season. It is scary to be pregnant again after a miscarriage, but I am determined to celebrate it :)

I'm so sorry for the loss of your cat. I also hope this Summer is a lot better for you :hugs:

Congrats!! Those look great! Hope you're feeling well and staying positive. I had a d&c for mmc in April as well at 11 weeks (though I knew from 8 weeks that baby had stopped developing as I had a private scan). It was really emotional for it all to happen again so quickly and I feel really grateful. Hang in there. It does get easier. I felt very overwhelmed and emotional at first, but a few weeks later, I'm feeling better and more positive about it all. Try to enjoy these early weeks as much as you can. And congrats!!

Congrats!! Those look great! Hope you're feeling well and staying positive. I had a d&c for mmc in April as well at 11 weeks (though I knew from 8 weeks that baby had stopped developing as I had a private scan). It was really emotional for it all to happen again so quickly and I feel really grateful. Hang in there. It does get easier. I felt very overwhelmed and emotional at first, but a few weeks later, I'm feeling better and more positive about it all. Try to enjoy these early weeks as much as you can. And congrats!!

Thanks so much MindUtopia! I have certainly found lots of things to worry about, but am trying to just relax and enjoy. I know from experience that what will be will be. Trying to remain hopeful!

Awe congratulations!!! I am so excited for you :)

Thanks ladies! 6 weeks tomorrow and still feeling positive!

Huge congratulations! I wish you a happy & healthy 9 months! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"