BFP after MCs last year - so nervous!

allaboard

Reaction score
I *think I'm 11 since fertilisation, does that make me 11/12 DPO? Anyways!

Just tested this morning, and had to check on the gallery/2WW threads to make sure i wasn't seeing things!

Lord knows how we did it, only DTD the day after i got EWCM!

It's light, so i'll be obsessing for days over it getting darker/being viable. Last year I had a chemical and then a MMC straight after which resulted in a turbulent hospital trip and an emergency D&C in the middle of the night. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. Very few symptoms is making me nervous too! What a worrying time it is!

I've got a 5 year old son from a previous relationship, really hope I can give him a sibling finally - he's so naturally wonderful with babies. Think I'm due 10.10.11 (ish)

I'm wary of putting personal details due to internet weirdos and for the sake of anonymity until later on if it's a sticky, but PM me for my name if you want and FB link and I'll happily oblige.

Good luck to you all and congrats!

Congratulation i am due late September, i am so nervous:wacko: but so happy. Hope u have a successful pregnancy and this is a sticky bean :dust::dust::dust: lots of sticky dust for u too:hugs:

congratulations! i understand your worry... and that you won't be able to relax when i suggest you should!

i had a mmc 2 weeks ago... i think it's the lack of symptoms and so the continued thought that everything is ok, that makes it that much scarier. i won't go into details but i never had the pregnancy innocence that some people speak of and don't know what i will be like next time but hope to be in the same position as you very soon!

I have everything crossed for you to have a healthy pregnancy resulting in a beautiful and healthy baby, but I'm sure you won't need me to cross anything - it sounds as though it is your time.

add me as a friend if you'd like someone to talk to.xx

congratulations! i understand your worry... and that you won't be able to relax when i suggest you should!

i had a mmc 2 weeks ago... i think it's the lack of symptoms and so the continued thought that everything is ok, that makes it that much scarier. i won't go into details but i never had the pregnancy innocence that some people speak of and don't know what i will be like next time but hope to be in the same position as you very soon!

I have everything crossed for you to have a healthy pregnancy resulting in a beautiful and healthy baby, but I'm sure you won't need me to cross anything - it sounds as though it is your time.

add me as a friend if you'd like someone to talk to.xx

Oh hun, i sympathise with what you're going through. I wasn't ready to try again for a few months and did other stuff like go away for the weekend and have other stuff to look forward to. Hope you get your BFP and heal inside and out soon x

Just to update - despite my history of miscarriages, the GP said he can't justify the expense and time needed to take blood test with no clinical indication (bleeding, pain). Gutted. Looks like next stop is the scan in a few weeks - i'm entitled to that at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->