BFP after miscarriage

wishfulbaby

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage in December, and now just got BFP 1 day before my expected AF! I am nervous that it will happen again, but my last one i didnt get a BFP until 5 days after my expected period. Is it a good sign that it showed up before??

Congratulations !
Honestly , I don't think when you get your BFP has anything to do with a viable pregnancy .. I had a BFP 5 days early with my second son , all went great then I had a BFP 1 day after my period was due and miscarried a week later then I had a BFP 5 days early and ended up with a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks!
Now this time I had a BFP 5/6 days early , all is going well so far - fingers crossed!

It's hard not to read into everything after you've experienced a miscarriage (when you you get a BFP, how dark it is etc) I have decided to just let go and trust Gods plan.. Not always easy lol

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

Congratulations :) no reason to think this won't be anything but a healthy pregnancy . All the odds are in your favour

Congrats! Stay positive! This pregnancy will be great!

I am in the same boat. I got BFP (very faint) at what might be the day I missed AF 2 days ago, but my cycle is so irregular since D and C last October they I don't now for sure. I've had three positives, but they are all faint. I'm hoping it's just because it is so early. RE sent me for bloodwork yesterday, and I should hear today. Every feeling I get worries me, but I want to be excited. It's just so difficult. Here's to sticky baby dust to us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->