bfp after time limit?

MomTwice

Reaction score
So I am a tad confused. I am not trying and this was totally unplanned. I dtd with my bf last on april 14th before I relocated. I have had 2 of what I thought were AF since then. They have been a little different and early but I just shrugged it off. Not very many symptoms besides extra tired and slight headaches..all of which I figured could be from stress due to the move.. I tested a few times and they were negatives except 1 which I thought was an evap because it was super super light. Well I woke up this a.m and I got a strange feeling in my gut like...um...wth? Lol so I ran out to get a dollar store test. Bfn.....at least for about 20 mins. Then...strong bfp. Not faint...definitely there. My question is...should I trust this result?? Idk guys...I'm completely shocked. Help! I attached a pic. Someone...anyone...give your thoughts. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20150615_151924.jpg
    20150615_151924.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 36
Look's a bit dubious to me. I would try another test if I were you and see what it says. Looks more like a smudge than a line..

I would test again. Since the line showed up after the time limit, I would consider it an evap. I've had some pretty convincing evaps when I've looked at tests after the time limit when I wasn't pregnant.

Hope you get the answer you want. :flower:

i have had this happen to me, 10 mins after the time limit i seen a bfp on a test just like yours. i was not pregnant that time.

I've never had an evap at all, but they do exist and in that picture the test douse look more likes smudge than a line. In my experience if you're pregnant the tests show positive right away but that doesn't mean someone else can't have a different experience. Try a better quality test. I did get my first positive on a dollar store but it showed up right away.

That looks like a smudge to me. Last BFP I had on a dollar store test had a more defined line.

Mine was negitive aftrr time limit, so I tossed it, looked later (like you arnt supposed to) and it looked like that but lighter.
Took another, and negative, but after about 15 min it was darker positive. The positive outcomes were what was true on mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"