BFP after twin M/C Christmas Day

mami2karina

Mami of 3~Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I am in shock! It's been 5 weeks since I m/c our twins Christmas Day. I was getting so angry~NO AF, NO signs of O'ing. I was about to call my OBGYN in the morning and have him induce AF! I have been testing and getting BFN after BFN and finally last night I got a faint 2nd line of a Dollar Tree test, same again this morning, but a little darker. So I gave in, went to Walmart and bought 2 FRER. I headed to pick DH up from work, and being me and inpatient, I went to the bathroom, peed on the stick and got 2 DARK PINK LINES!!! I am on :cloud9: right now. I am praying to God that this little one sticks. I will be calling the OB first thing in the morning and getting bloodwork done, etc and see where he wants to go from there. I have tested positive for Lupus so hopefully that will give us a starting point this time. Congrats to all of you ladies. Super stick baby dust to everyone and a happy and healthy 9 months!!!
:dust:
:bfp: :baby: :dance:

Thank you ladies. This peace has come over me. I feel like everything is going to be okay this time around and I'm excited!

Thank you ladies! I just went in for my 1st Beta and asked the nurse to add a progesterone level as well. I had an order 2 weeks ago for recurrent loss and blood clotting tests but we have had horrid weather and between me and my kids being sick I hadn't had a free minute to go. So I had all the labs done today and she drew 13 VIALS of blood from me! I think they're secretly supplying Dracula lol. I will have my 1st Beta and progesterone level either this afternoon or 9am tomorrow, the others won't be back for a week :( But thank you so much for your congratulations. I am so happy right now.

Congrats hun, hope this one sticks :)

Let us know how you get on with your blood results x

IDK how long my OB's office is going to be closed now. I'm upset because I want my results and I want my 2nd Beta tomorrow. But we got a blizzard this morning, coming down about 1/2 inch per hour or more. They're closed today. But I feel positive, especially since I started the Prometrium last night. I'm watching my Dollar Tree tests get darker everyday! So that's a good sign!

h&h 8 more months to you hun, congratulations :happydance:

Woohoo!!!! OB's office is open today! I had my 1st beta drawn Monday, basically 36 hours after I had a faint positive on the Dollar Tree test and a 12 hours after the full blown positive on the FRER. Well my beta was 103!!! I am so excited. I just know this one is a sticky one. And I am SOOO freaking glad I asked for my progesterone to be tested because guess what? I WAS low, only 9! The on call doc prescribed the Prometrium Monday night and I've used it since then and I am feeling great. I am so glad I asked for this or I'm sure I would have m/c again, another healthy pregnancy, because of something that could have been corrected. I am so freaking happy right now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->