Bfp after using clear blue advanced ovulation sticks?

familygirl30

Reaction score
Hey ladies, just wondering if any of u got your Bfp after using these tests but the peak surge wasn't detected?
Ive been using them now for 9 days and on the 2Nd day I got the flashing smiley, well now I've had 8 flashing smileys in a row! Couple of days ago I had clear discharge and slight cramps so wondering if I've ovulated! I've used cheaper tests also and beg of the week was a faint line but last couple of days nothing!
My cycles are every 26-30 days and I'm on cd15

Huh, I had CB Digital but not Advanced so I had either blank circle or smiley. I had blanks until two days of smiley faces. The month I got pregnant was the first month of using OPKs. I wish I knew why the damn thing would give you 8 days of flashing. Are you sure the reader isn't faulty?

Huh, I had CB Digital but not Advanced so I had either blank circle or smiley. I had blanks until two days of smiley faces. The month I got pregnant was the first month of using OPKs. I wish I knew why the damn thing would give you 8 days of flashing. Are you sure the reader isn't faulty?

I've got 9 days of flashing now! I used the CB digital last cycle and just blanks,no smiley face so this is why decided to use the advanced ones this time.Im hoping I've just ovulated when I thought I may have last week when I got cramps and clear discharge, and maybe the tests didn't pick it up ( I can hope) did lots of bedding last week just In case!
I got my BFP with my son the first cycle of using them
Congratulations on your little one

Thank you so much!

You know, I personally never tried, but I heard temping helps confirm O. Fingers crossed you did O and you'll get your BFP this month. If not, maybe try temping next month?

I'm sorry the stupid sticks are so maddening! I would be ready to pitch it out of the window.

Thank you so much!

You know, I personally never tried, but I heard temping helps confirm O. Fingers crossed you did O and you'll get your BFP this month. If not, maybe try temping next month?

I'm sorry the stupid sticks are so maddening! I would be ready to pitch it out of the window.

Yes I'm going to start temping next month for sure! Thank u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->