BFP after Vasectomy Reversal. *Dec '13 RESULTS* 70% got a BFP within 1yr! :-)

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hey ladies :wave:

:flower:My Hubby had his VR last month and I have read a number of success stories about conception after VR in various areas throughout the forum.:flower:

:flower:I thought it'd be a good idea if we could start a poll on how long it took you or people you knew to conceive after VR, so somebody new to the site or somebody TTC after a VR could see the results all in one place.:flower:

:flower:I will be extremely grateful for your contribution and any comments you would like to add.:flower:

I have allowed for multiple choice answers as you may know more than one person who has had VR Success!!!

Thanks!! :wave:

hi hun ..my OH had vas rev in nov 09..had SA and was told by doc that op had been a success but SA needs to be improved ..was told not to expect to much to soon ..within a month of SA we were prego!!! (sadly mc in april :cry:) ..been trying again since june ...doc told us before the op that it can take between 1- 2 yrs to conceive .. good luck hun xx hope you get ur BFP soon:hugs:

hi hun ..my OH had vas rev in nov 09..had SA and was told by doc that op had been a success but SA needs to be improved ..was told not to expect to much to soon ..within a month of SA we were prego!!! (sadly mc in april :cry:) ..been trying again since june ...doc told us before the op that it can take between 1- 2 yrs to conceive .. good luck hun xx hope you get ur BFP soon:hugs:

So sorry to hear of your loss, but great news to know that it worked for you and the VR was a success and now you know that you can get pregnant so fingers crossed you're not waiting too long! :flower:

Please contribute, remember even if you have known somebody who has had the VR, lets keep it all together!! :thumbup:

my DH had a VR in November 2009 as well and although the operation has technically been a success, his motility has been affected. he is taking FertilityBlend supplement to try and improve the quality. we have also been told it could take 1-2 years. will keep you posted though if we have any success xx

Thanks!! Yes please do and keep checking on here as hopefully there will be some results as to what other people have found and their experiences. Congrats on the successful VR and hopefully you wont be waiting too long until that BFP :happydance: xx

My uncle had a VR and my cousin was born 11 months after!

My DH had a VR done in November of 2008. We got pregnant on our third month of trying in July 2009.

My DH had a VR done in November of 2008. We got pregnant on our third month of trying in July 2009.

Yay for a successful VR!!! :happydance: I hope you get your next BFP very soon and that its a super sticky one!! :flower:

My DH had his VR December 2009 and our baby is due December 2010! He was only able to have one side done as well, proof that VRs can work!

Hi my DH had a VR in 2005, They could only reverse one side due to amount of vas cut out by doctor who performed vasectomy- we conceived our DD in about 6 months, we've also had 4 mcs since then and sperm count and motility still really good so fx!

My DH had his VR December 2009 and our baby is due December 2010! He was only able to have one side done as well, proof that VRs can work!

Thats amazing!! It really is!! The surgeon told us he may only be able to re-attach one side of my DH, but I wasn't that worried if he did as I've seen others with success after only one side re-attached. As it turned out, he was able to do both, time will tell!! :happydance:

Congrats on your pregnancy, not long to go now!!! :happydance:

Hi my DH had a VR in 2005, They could only reverse one side due to amount of vas cut out by doctor who performed vasectomy- we conceived our DD in about 6 months, we've also had 4 mcs since then and sperm count and motility still really good so fx!

Another example of success after only one side re-attached. I am sorry to hear of your losses, but pleased to hear everything is still in good working order and fingers crossed for a BFP real soon!!! :happydance:

My dh had his vr on march 17th we were pregnant in june but sadly mc at 10 weeks in august, GOOD LUCK LADIES

Thank you Reversal for your contribution. Very sorry to hear about your MC though, are you still trying? Fingers crossed we all get that BFP soooooon xxxx

yes im trying, this is my first month on clear blue monitor so at least I know both mine and my dh bodies are working as they should, just trying and waiting

Well fingers crossed you get that BFP very soon, I dont know about you, but I hate waiting!! I feel so powerless when I have to let nature take it's course!!xx

I hate waiting so hopefully we'll all get our bfp soon so we wont have to wait long :hugs:

great thread! Dh is havin vas rev TOMORROW, so all u ladies have given us hope x will add our results as soon as bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->