BFP after Vasectomy Reversal. *Dec '13 RESULTS* 70% got a BFP within 1yr! :-)

lets keep those results coming ladies xx

I got aBFP 3 months to the day of the VR!

Fantastic!!! :thumbup: congratulations!! I got my BFP 2weeks after we were told that we only had 1million sperm p.ml with only 4% swimming! which was 15weeks after VR. Amazing! :thumbup: xx

Anybody else have success after VR or know somebody who has? Then please vote! xx

DH had his VR on April 14, 2011. We haven't gone for SA yet, will probably get it done w/in the next 2 wks. In my first 2ww already driving me crazy.

I don't know what the conversion is for pounds vs the American $ but we paid $5,600.00 I think that we may have won on paying the most. LOL, it took us 8 yrs. to come up with the money.

:wohoo: a huge congrats wantingno3!! xxxx :thumbup: xx

Hi I'm new to This site my partner and I want to have a baby together but he had vasectomy about 6 yrs ago. We are looking at surgeons for vr and I would appreciate any advice on who is best we would travel anywhere in UK. Thanks in advance for any reply. X

Hi susiebaby :wave: Come on over to the VR wags thread, it's more active than this one.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/455724-vasectomy-reversal-wives-girlfriends-club-aka-vr-wags.html

My DH had his VR done by Dr Dawson in Hartlepool. It was successful and I have a 19 month old called Holly :)

Hi everyone

I am new to here but looking for information / success stories for vasectomy reversals.

I am 30 years old, never been pregnant (or tried) my partner is 38 years old. He had his vasectomy 10 1/2 years ago, he has a 13 year old child from his previous relationship. We have the VR op booked for January 2013 with Dr Dawson at Hartlepool Clinic, UK.

I have read pages and pages on the internet about VRs. Apparently we don't have much chance as it was done so long ago. Just wondering if anyone has managed to get pregnant after VR after 10 + years.

I'm sooo wanting a baby and worrying that it might not happen.

Thanks so much for any advice.

xxx

Hiya :) My DH had a reversal with Dr Dawson about 3 years ago, and our little girl will be 2 at Christmas! There was 6 years between the V and VR. 10 years isn't actually all that long, Dr D has had clients who had over a 20 yr gap between V and VR. It is ultimately down to the state of his tubes. My DH could only have one side done, as the other side had been cut too far down and couldn't be reattached successfully. Dr D will give you some sort of estimate at the consultation (if you haven't had one already). I went mad googling, but it didn't really help. There are quite a few ladies on here who have babies after VR, some are pregnant at the moment. We have another thread called VR wags, it's long but worth a read as it shares everyone's stories and experiences. Here's a link to it. Good luck!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ersal-wives-girlfriends-club-aka-vr-wags.html

hiya everyone, just wanted to say thankyou for tis thread, it gives me and my OH hope, my fiance had a vasectomy reversal in may this year 2012, and had a sperm count ect in aug, we was told it was a little low but the mobility is great, i am going for tests in may if we dont get pg as i had an ectopic in 2008 so am worried that may be causing problems, anywyas thakyou again, great reading success stories xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->