BFP and HCG levels... Is this normal?

sw20

Reaction score
Another BFP, had an emergency evacuation on the 23rd of June, got a BFP a few days back and bloods just come back this morning at 926 does that sound normal? It's hard to date myself as I haven't had a period yet after my surgery but I think I'm between 6/7 weeks.

Highest first lot of bloods I've had in 7 pregnancies anyway, all others ended in losses with hcg lower than 100 each time so fingers crossed this is the start of a sticky bean!!!

Fingers crossed for you! It's hard to say what's "normal" with betas anyway, but especially hard without knowing how far along you are. At 4w6d my own betas with this pregnancy were 664 and a week later (5w6d) they were around 6560. That seemed so low compared to others at the time (though average according to the Beta Base)... But I've seen people with lower who have gone on to have successful pregnancies. My own has turned out well so far.

I so hope this is your rainbow baby on the way. <3

You're probably only 4.5-5 weeks pregnant. Since you haven't had a period it's hard to tell but with those levels wouldn't be 6-7 weeks. Congrats!

My levels that I had done today (midwife thinks I'm 4weeks & 3days) were 281, there were 121 2 days ago. I think aslong as they seem to double then don't worry. I still think mine is low but the midwife said she likes how they are doubling and that's enough to satisfy her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->