BFP at 10dpt5dt despite BFN the day before!!!!

Marzipane

Reaction score
What an adventure ladies....
2nd IVF had gone so well. One beautiful blastocyst of excellent quality put back on day 5.
My symptoms were:
Headaches
Sore breasts (more by the armpits)
Sore throat
Extremely bloated
Constipated

7/8 days past transfer ALL my symptoms disappeared. I was crushed. I started having horrible period cramps, nausea and there we go: period arrived. Or so I thought. It was creamy brown with a bit of pink.

9 days past transfer : :bfn: on clearblue digital . I continued bleeding (not blood. Same as previously)

10 days past transfer : I'm bleeding less but my doctor is forcing me to do a blood test. I'm so not in the mood.... 2 hours later I get a phone call from the clinic : ITS POSITIVE!!!! What??!!! :bfp:
My beta is low. It's the beginning of a long journey but I have never had a :bfp: before. I'm in shock but so happy.

The doctor said the bleeding could be caused by the vaginal suppositories I take: they can cause the cervix to be a little sensitive. To be honest, I feel it burns a little bit down there so it makes sense....

There you are ladies, NEVER LOSE HOPE. After 2 years and a half of nothingness, 1 IUI and 1 IVF. My second IVF was finally the lucky one.
Oh please oh please little bean stick with me. Skip the drama stay with mama.

Don't hesitate to ask me questions! Xxx

Congratulations on your bfp! Amazing!

You've also given me some hope - I am 9dp3dt and had BFN today. Roll on tomorrow!

Congrats on your bfp! My good friend has been trying for a long long time and finally got bfp in June, now she's 10 weeks along and still can't believe it!

Congratulations!

It's always so reassuring to read stories with a positive outcome! We will be finding out if we have a bun in the oven when we start our ICSI in September and your story has given me hope!

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->