bfp at 11dpo - too soon to get excited?

snuffleupagus

Reaction score
A little about my story... I've been TTC for over a year now with irregular cycles and extremely light periods after being on BCP for about 3 years. My cycle started out all over the place, but over the past 6 months, I settled into a 61 day cycle. My periods were essentially spotting for a day or two.

Doc did blood work and US and said everything checked out, she thinks I should be ovulating. She recommended I try taking Pregnitude. I think this must have helped some, as my next period was heavy, definitely the real deal!

Finally was able to get a +OPK (first time in a year!) on Jan 2nd. I planned on waiting to test until the 17th if I didn't get my period, but I caved last evening... Used a wondfo first because I wanted to save my FRERs... Saw a faint line. I freaked out and busted out my FRERs and saw a definite line!

I told my husband when he got home an hour later and we are delighted, but both decided I should test again on Saturday before we tell our parents. If I get a BFP with FMU I'll call my doc on Monday.

What do you think, ladies, is 11dpo too soon to be reliable? I'm trying not to get too attached to the idea that I'm pregnant yet, but it's soooo hard not to start planning things in my mind!

I'm pretty sure a positive at anytime is a positive! Congrats you are pregnant! X

I agree a bfp is a bfp!
Test again and your line should start to get darker (much easier to tell on frer) as hcg doubles every 2-3 days

I found out I was pregnant at 12DPO clearly on a less sensitive test than a FRER. :thumbup:
Congratulations Momma, keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->