BFP at 3 weeks?! Twins?! Plz read!

Mollyb33

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

This is my first time ever posting on this site. I decided to join as I am totally confused at the moment, please help! Lol!

So, I have had three kiddos and am pregnant with number 4! Yay! However, with my other three, I test positive at 4-5 weeks. With this new baby, I tested positive right at 3w 0d? My last period was May 31st, normal and heavy... I woke up on the 16th with bad lower back pain that stuck around, and on the 19th had intense period cramps for the afternoon. I tested that day, on the 19th and it was negative. The next morning on the 20th I tested, very faint positive! The next morning on the 21st, bam! BFP! I guess I experienced implantation on the 19th? :)

I am beside myself and wondering how in the world I tested with a BFP that early?! Like I said, my others I spend hundreds on tests! Any thoughts? This is VERY abnormal for me, to the point I'm like, really?! I'm in shock!

Could be that your hormone level were just that high! You produced alot more HGC earlier this time than with your last b/c your body is more prepared. I wasn't really trying with any of my 3, we just said "whatever will be will be" so I didn't really know how far along I was when I tested positive (also never had regular periods, usually fluctuated between a 35-40 day cycle). But from my first doc visits and edd I determined that with son #1 my hpt was positive at 4 weeks, with son #2 it was positive at 1.5 weeks!!! With baby #3 it was positive at almost 4 weeks!! I have always had high HGC levels with all my babies. I am now 11w4d pg with #3!! Positive is positive the earlier the better! Take care of your self and good luck!

Son #2 was my scariest! I found out so early that when I went for my first doc appointment, they did their usual vag ultrasound to confirm gestation and didn't see anything!!! I was so scared! I had to wait two more weeks for another scan and finally saw the gestational sac so they said I was 5w at the second appointment, 3w at the first and slightly over 1 week when the test was positive!! Now that baby is 7years old and my healthiest so far!

Thank you! Congratulations on number 3, emeeorevan! When I tested and it came up, I was in shock thinking it was going to be negative, lol! I didn't believe it, so I tested again and again! Haha!

yeah i tested 5 times in one day with five different tests this last time! It was such a shock! we weren't really trying. We were heading out of town for a military retirement of a friend of ours and as usual (since we don't really take any precautions) I took a test cause I knew there would be drinking there and I was due for my period that week I totally expected it to be negative but SURPRISE!!! Blessing #3.

lol! If i wasnt going to a party I probably wouldnt have found out until I was a week or two late!!

I tested positive at 3 weeks with both my girls.The are singletons.I also test positive at 3 weeks again with this one baby.Some people just make more hcg.

I tested positive at 9 dpo with this baby - saw something at 8dpo but disregarded it since it was so faint I could only see it in certain lights. So, I was 3 weeks 2 days when I got my definite positive. Not sure yet how many are in there - my scan is Monday :)

Congrats! I have twins myself..but I wasn't trying, so I'm not sure what dpo they showed up. It's really hard to tell with just testing dates though. I know many women who just had a singleton and got bfp's ridiculously early...and then others tested positive late and had twins! So it's just impossible to know. Good luck and please let us know! :D

I've had positive at 3 weeks and 1/2 days with 2/3 pregnancies.
Xx

I tested positive at 11 dpo but it was that clear I would have tested positive earlier my babies implant at 6 dpo always do so I get positives early
Oh and there's def one peanut in there lol

Emma

I got a BFP on 7 dpo with my DS and this baby (didn't test until 5 weeks with my DD, so I'm not sure when I would've gotten a BFP with her).

No twins yet! :flower:

I got a BFP at 3w2d with this one and after 5 scans so far, definitely only one in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->