BFP at 6dp5dt but now spotting

loobylou_01

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Just looking for a story of hope! Had a blast and a morula transferred on 16th Jan, got my BFP on 22nd Jan and these have continued to darken, but this afternoon had an episode of spotting - stringy brown with speck of red and then no more until this evening just a tiny brown streak when wiping. Having AF cramps and feel sure it's on its way and all over, OTD not til 29th - positivity needed 😩

Could be the LO digging in deeper , just to be on the safe side call your doctor and ask them to check your progesterone level or if your on it already maybe it needs to be increased.

I had pretty significant spotting through the first maybe 6 weeks of my first two pregnancies. This last one with my twins I had the most INSANE cramps they nearly had me in tears for weeks. I'm pretty sure they were trying to burrow their way to China lol

All carried to term :flower:

It's far easier said than done I know, but do your absolute best not to worry :hugs:

Thanks guys for that, just feeling so despondent! With my last pregnancy I also had 2 embryos transferred and I had spotting and a brown show at about 5.5 weeks which ultimately was me losing one of the babies, I just can't remember the cramps being as bad as this and I was so sure that only one had taken this time!
Feel like my symptoms have gone too, done another hpt this morning and the line is stronger than yesterday, would that happen if i was having a chemical or losing this one??

These are the tests so far, last one done this morning, 2nd wee of the day!

Attachments

• IMG_3066.jpg
    IMG_3066.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 29
Symptoms can come and go and the darker test I would say is a good sign. With my chemicals my lines stayed faint then slowly faded away to negative.

Feel so anxious, spoke with my clinic earlier and they told me what I expected: could be perfectly normal, continue with pessaries and resting, test on Sunday on my OTD and let them know on Monday. Still brown every time I wipe, not enough to mark pants/use a pad but it's there and feel AF cramps too. Was so hopeful that this had worked and now just feel so stressed and worried!!! 😩 The 2ww is horrendous!

I have read a good number of stories of spotting and cramps in early pregnancy that went on to carry to term so try not to stress. plus brown spotting = old blood :hugs:

I couldn't agree more with you about the 2ww being horrendous.

And with lisap. Symptoms will come and go, as could the spotting, but your lines getting darker is great reassurance. I hope you keep updating, I couldn't wait to find a minute today to check this thread. I will be keeping fingers and toes crossed for you!

I will certainly keep you updated, probably pointless but I will test again in the morning to compare. Still got some cramps tonight, abdomen just feels really tender inside tonight, not sure if it's slowing a bit or wishful thinking!!! X

I just got off the phone with my doctors office and was worried cuz I got my positive hpt last night and I have been having af like cramps and spotting but my doctor said that's totally normal and to expect cramps all the way thru 12 weeks!! Good luck xx!!

Thanks for that Hun, really hoping that's the case for me and I'm not having a chemical, cramps do seem to have slowed up today and spotting too so preying the baby is still there! Had another positive this morning with a good strong cross and also did a cb digital which showed 1-2 weeks which I think is okay for this stage I should be 4w1d x

Been thinking about you loobylou......hoping and praying all is well <3

Just a little update, had no further spotting and been feeling well but resting lots! Just had a scan at our clinic and it showed one little babe, growing as it should, measuring 6w6d, so thankfully all is well so far! Feeling very lucky and preying everything continues to go well. Thanks for the support x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->