BFP at 9dpo! Even darker now at 11dpo

DHBH0930

Expecting #2
Reaction score
So happy to have my :bfp: for our 2nd and final baby! Progression seems to be going well too! Took 5 cycles, EDD of November 21st :cloud9: was super surprised how dark it was at 9dpo, took it as a good sign that it is a sticky bean :flower: so far so good!

Attachments

• IMG_9760 (Large).jpg
    IMG_9760 (Large).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_97602 (Large).jpg
    IMG_97602 (Large).jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 23
Wow great lines! Congrats!!!! Do you mind if I ask what you did this month and any symptoms dpo?

Wow great lines! Congrats!!!! Do you mind if I ask what you did this month and any symptoms dpo?

Thanks! I used opks and temped as usual, also did SMEP, and used preseed. Only thing different this cycle was i stopped taking extra B6, didn't feel like it was helping. Also O had been cd17 or 18 the past 3 months all of a sudden it jumped to cd14 this month, no idea why, but wondering if that helped? :shrug:

Symptoms were pretty mild, didn't think they were pregnancy related till AFTER bfp. Starting at 8dpo I was headachy all day, extra moody (thought it was AF), and hungrier than normal. But none of them screamed pregnancy.

No other real symptoms yet, but with dd I had nothing till 7-8weeks, so no big symptoms like MS/sore boobs/ strong smells, etc don't necessarily mean you aren't pregnant :flower:

Lovely progression pics. Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!! :wohoo: I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->