BFP at CD11, so unexpected! Can this be for real?

HappyWife90

Reaction score
My husband and I have only been trying for 3 months. I know the timing seems strange, but I have reason to suspect that I ovulate twice a month, once around CD6 or 7. My hubby and I DTD by chance on CD 6 and 8. CD 10 and 11 (today) I started to have spotting, definitely unlike anything I have ever seen before. I also have some cramping/pulling sensations. I decided to test due to the spotting and .. there it was! A BFP with FRER! Could this be a false positive? Is there a chance for a healthy pregnancy given the wacky circumstances? Thank you so much! I don't know what to think or where to turn!

Actually sounds like you are really CD 30 + 11 or something. It sounds more like your period on CD1 wasn't a real period but implantation or withdraw bleed.

Thanks, that's an interesting thought. I know I had a +OPK 2 weeks before what I thought was my regular flow. I confirmed at the MD that I am indeed pregnant! Unfortunately, I am still bleeding so I am preparing myself to be a depressed and empty nonhuman for a while.

Sorry to hear that :( If it's not a heavy bleed it may be ok? I've heard of people having withdrawal bleed in their first trimester with perfectly healthy babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->