BFP at night then BFN this morning

Xxxxxxxxx :hugs: message me if you want to talk! Xx

Thanks ladies!! <3 xxxx I am starting to get pain and cramp on and off and spotted brown blood on underwear :(

Thank you <3 I know it'll happen when timing is right but was so hopeful! DH was excited too!

Definitely think this was a chemical pregnancy. :( There's no way I could have had a bunch of faint BFP on frer and then BFN several days later and cramping and pain. Just wish my doctor was nicer. They made me feel bad. She was telling me I was reading my test wrong and stuff. I'm frustrated today and hurt. :(

Every test i take now is negative but the last test I posted on here was the darkest test and i couldn't believe that now they are all negative. I want to start my birth control but don't know if I should.

:hugs:

It's very likely that it was a chemical if I'm honest. There are no words of consolation, I know, but do know you're not alone. I'm pretty certain I had a chemical a couple of months ago. It's devastating. And what's worse is when doctors aren't very empathetic. I've found some doctors can even make me feel worse. It's not just 'one of those things'. And, jtyler, it's ok to grieve. You know you're amongst people who understand here.

Don't make any decisions about birth control while you're feeling down though. I say that because it can mess up your hormones for a while after stopping taking it. Would NTNP be a good method for you right now?

I hope you're ok.

I agree with redlemonade. We are all here for you. Keep your head high, it will happen! :) :hugs:

Thank you, ladies! I am so glad I can come on here and talk!! Hubby and I decided we would NTNP instead of Birth control because my hormones are already wacky with the PCOS. Tonight it has finally hit me after all the BFN and the pain and cramps. Especially on my left side. It seems that the doctors have made me feel worse :( I should have called my RE because she's really sweet. I should actually call her tomorrow because I should get checked out because the pain is pretty bad. I couldn't believe for 4 days I got faint BFP on Frer and was so excited and got positive on FRER even after negative blood work and all in 60-90 seconds. I was shocked and hubby was excited and now all day long BFN :( I know I need to grieve but I feel like I shouldn't. I am thankful to have you ladies to talk to!!! <3 :hugs:

The weird thing is the blood test would've been positive if it was during the time you were getting positive tests.
Everyone's hcg levels are "less than 1" to allow for lab error. 5+ is positive and frer picks up 20+.

Yeah Idk what to think anymore. I don't think that I had a bunch of messed up tests from different boxes. The nurse was asking if I read my tests right. I said I read them as soon as the line popped up within 60-90 seconds. I am beyond frustrated. I have used frer's alot while ttc and never got a line on them or evaps and I highly doubt a bunch of those tests had evaps immediately. The nurse was so rude to me and I was just so confused and wanted some answers.

Definitely! I am probably going to call RE tomorrow. She's always been sweet but also expensive with our blue cross blue shield insurance so idk.

I had several positives over a week but all faint on FRER. On the 20th they were the darkest and now all bfn! Is it safe to say chemical? There's no way all my tests were defective. I feel like I'm going crazy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 22
Thought I posted all three pics. The pictures weren't even that good. Sorry

This was the test I took on August 20th the day it got darker and then took another and got the same strength line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583