• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

BFP at night then BFN this morning

It's not so easy to move on though, I know that. I completely understand. I think I explained in a PM to you. You're not alone and it's ok to allow yourself time to grieve. To be honest, it's not going to be easy to grieve when you haven't started bleeding yet. Did your doctor give any explanation as to why that may be? :hugs:

She said it might take some time to bleed. When I miscarried at 6 weeks, I started bleeding a week later. Idk. I want to bleed to help me move on. It's part of the grieving I believe. Thank you for being so supportive! She said he reason for my pain on the left side is probably because I ovulated on that side. I have had on and off bad cramps and pain and I think for sure I will bleed but I don't. I was thinking of trying Dong Quai to induce bleeding and I have been drinking several cups of parsley tea.

I hope it comes on soon so that you can grieve and try to move on. I've no experience with dong quai so I don't know if it's a good idea or not. I'd probably let things happen naturally if it were me. Maybe somebody else can give some input into dong quai? Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"