BFP!! Baby #3, pregnancy #6

LegoHouse

Mummy of one of each <3
Reaction score
I'll start by saying I just got my :bfp: Yipee!!! :happydance: Although we now have our third baby which is due smack bang in the middle of June, and the other two at either end LOL!

:cloud9:

Aww congratulations :) June is going to be an expensive an busy month for you lol!

Opposite to Christmas so plenty of time to save :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congrats!

I told you I had a dream you were pregnant!

You knew before I did Chris, how weird is that lol x

congratulations honey, atleast you can there all their birthday presents in one go and in the summer sales!! wishing a healty 9 months xx

Congrats!! And I'm having my 3rd June baby too!!! :) I think you and I already talked about this in a different thread lol:)
What dates are your LO's bdays??
DS-June 30th
DD-June 22nd
Baby #3 -EDD June 9th(ish)
LOTS OF BIRTHDAYS for us!

Thank you? Congrats to you too! Our dates are 6th (daughters birthday) 15th (due date) and 27th (sons birthday) lol! I'm trying to look at it as Christmas twice a year lol x

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Congratulations :flower:
A happy and healthy 9 months.

I'll start by saying I just got my :bfp: Yipee!!! :happydance: Although we now have our third baby which is due smack bang in the middle of June, and the other two at either end LOL!

:cloud9:

Yeay! Im on my 5th pregnancy after two mc and due a week before dd birhday and a week after ds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->