BFP baby 4!!!

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Got a surpise bfp!! Its a surprise as the condom broke Friday 13th so i took a morning after pill about 3 hours afterwards just in case.. low and behold i am pregnant!! Really was not expexting this lol I'll be much more optimistic once ive got over the shock!! Bfp at 11dpo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171024-181848.jpg
    Screenshot_20171024-181848.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 47
wow congratulations!! That's one determined baby!! It cracked me up that the condom broke on friday the 13th!!

wow congratulations!! That's one determined baby!! It cracked me up that the condom broke on friday the 13th!!

It didn't even occur to me the timing until i wrote it out haha!! No more sex for me on friday the 13th lol x

Congrats! :)

We have 4 and it's great!

Congrats! I too fell pregnant after taking MAP once before and also fell pregnant while taking the mini pill... I mean we take it for a reason lol. I suppose if it is meant to be though that it will :) Good luck to you!

Congrats! I too fell pregnant after taking MAP once before and also fell pregnant while taking the mini pill... I mean we take it for a reason lol. I suppose if it is meant to be though that it will :) Good luck to you!

Thank you :) it seems to actually be quite common!!! I agree everything happens for a reason it was definitely meant to be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->