BFP before Christmas!

Nitengale

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello! This is my second month back at TTC. Really hoping to get my BFP before the end of the year. Anyone else wanna join?

Me! Going on clomid next cycle after I get my day 21 progesterone taken, so I'm really hoping for a BFP before the year is out x

Hey Lula! Really hoping you catch that egg! My cycles have been a little crazy in the last couple months. Trying OPK's for the first time this month.

I know how frustrating it is to have irregular cycles. I've been using opks but don't know if I can really trust them, as I think pcos can give you false readings? Do you normally have regular cycles? x

I'll join I'm on 4dpo at the moment. If I don't concieve this month next month I would be testing on my birthday. If I fell pregnant I've already thought of putting love from bump in the Xmas cards to tell the family but I need that bfp first. I'm not on any meds just the sevens seas trying for a baby supplements x

Hi girls, I'm waiting to ovulate, think i might be today or next few days as got soreness n achey hips this morning. On cd 12 of 26 day cycle. Hope to see some bfp on here soon! Wil do another opk this afternoon n see if I'm getting closer x

I'm 3dpo right now and hoping for a bfp before Christmas. We are ttc#3 and hoping for a summer baby for a change as both our children are winter babies either side of christmas.

This is tt2 but different partner to my daughters farther as she is now 8. I hope it happens! I would like another girl if I could choose! X

Hello ladies,
May I join?
I am now 6DPO, I'll test Friday next week.
We are TTC#1 and this is our cycle#4. I removed my IUD on April 30th but had issues with extralong cycles the first months so I had to wait few months before trying.
It would be a dream coming true if I could have my BFP before Christmas!!!

Just got my positive opk now, does this mean my egg is actually there like now? I'm achey down there n very wet. Can bd tonite or in like an hour to catch it!

Attachments

• WP_20151107_011.jpg
    WP_20151107_011.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 7
Hi everyone :)!

I'm TTC baby #1 for the very first time ever :D

After I've gone off the pill I've had very long and irregular cycles (37-47 days) so by my estimations I'll OV anywhere between today and he 22nd :D

Is it unrealistic to hope it happens on the very first try :D? I'll hopefully take my first test on the 6th of December :D

Good luck to all of us :D!!!

Yay, I'm expecting a huge Christmas BFP off every single one of you! X

Just heading in to cycle five, trying to be positive but struggling a little!

Cd1 today, might have two cycles between now and Xmas, all the ladies I spoke to when wtt are now pregnant so I could be a good omen for you all :thumbup:

Welcome All!

I really hope we all get our BFP's! :happydance:

A summer bundle of joy would be wonderful!

So is anyone else due to test soon, I text next Thursday (not holding a lot of hope) x

I'm testing next Friday, ill be 9dpo and hoping not to crack before then lol

My period is due 2 weeks today so I have a long wait! Just ovulating today I think so need to catch that egg! Good luck girls I hope for some bfp for you all 😀

I would love to join. I am on cycle #4 TTC #1. I got pregnant last cycle but it ended in miscarriage. I have finally got my regular cycle back. I am cd7. Today I take my last letrozole pill. I start opk's cd8. If it follows to pattern I should ovulate on cd17. I will be testing Nov 28 starting 10dpo. That was when I got my squinter last time. I have one frer just itching to be used lol.

I would love to get my bfp this cycle. We were going to do a gender reveal for christmas so now it would be nice to do a bfp reveal. The real question is if I can keep it a secret. Everyone knows we are tying and my dad is constantly asking when is he going to be a grandpa. I was always very open about where I was in my cycle. I am thinking of flat out lying to them if I am. Tell them af showed up. :haha:

I'm ovulating today can feel it very strong! Will dtd again tonite! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->