BFP before Christmas!

4dpo and absolutely nothing to report. I am getting bored of waiting already though - can I make it another 9/10 days without testing...

Keeping he faith over here, fxd for some more bfps in the next few weeks :hugs:

4dpo here and tiredness, period pains but mild and sore boobs when lay on my front but that's about it x

Hi mommabear! :hi:

6 DPO here. Big temp spike today, but I also temped 2 hours later than usual...I slept right through my fitbit alarm! :sleep:

Only symptoms are stuffy nose and little pains that feel like they are running through my cervix.

Hey mommabear:wave:
It's great that you can join us in our journeys.

Unicorn I'm exactly the same with that nose and those dull achy cramps. That temp spike looks lovely 😊 X

No christmas baby. Spotting tonight. Af around the corner. Next ovulation will happen the week of Christmas but won't be testing until the new year.

The hardest part is I really wanted a christmas reveal. We were going to do a gender reveal as I would have been 5 months but I had a mc. Then we were hoping to do a pregnancy reveal with this cycle.

Oh well. Onward and upward. My luck I will get pregnant this new cycle and add another September baby to the fold. My sister, my mom and grandmother are all born in Sept and a week apart (8,15,22). The baby will be due on my mom's bday, the 15th. :haha:

Sorry ayla but hopefully next month for u. On the plus side tho I was just saying in another thread at least we can enjoy any drinks and food at Christmas, wine cheeses n pate yum! X

That's for sure!! I'll be in the 2WW come new years eve so no drinking then but I am with people who don't really drink so it won't be a big deal.

Sorry the witch got you Aayla. :hugs:

AFM - Today is 7 DPO. Temp is still up. Last night as I got ready for bed, my nips were super sore when I took off my bra and my boobs felt extra firm and full (always a good thing!:haha:), plus I had a terrible wave of nausea that lasted until I finally fell asleep. Feeling like these are all great signs, but it seems too early and I'm worried they might also be side-effects from my oral progesterone. :wacko:

5dpo and feeling awful, bad headache, nausea, bad af pains, bad stomach (sorry tmi) and really dizzy x

Haven't updated since my last cycle didn't work out. I have a week and a half until I know if I'll get a bfp before Christmas. This cycle was a bit crazy, I have no idea what our chances of conceiving were. We hit O, but barely at all before it since DH just started a new job on a new shift and we're all exhausted getting used to it.

Still can't decide if we'd tell on Christmas if we were. We'd only be 5 1/2 weeks, and I was hoping to go a few months without telling people, but with my excitement combined with my love of Christmas, I'd probably end up telling anyway! I'm pretty sure our families are expecting me to announce a new pregnancy any day, even though most don't know we're trying.

Hi Sugar Beth! Fingers crossed for you :)
I had a big rise in temp today, keeping my fingers crossed. I also feel quite flushed this morning. Nothing other than that to report really! One week until AF is due - half way through the TWW :)

:hugs:Aayla

Good luck ladies. Hope you get your bfps soon. :dust:

Im only CD6 over here, about 8 more days till I O. I will be 10dpo on Christmas morning. Really hope we catch this egg.

Well, 8 DPO today and I caved and tested after work today. BFN. I figured with all the symptoms yesterday and then nausea and metallic taste today that there might me a chance. I guess not. Kinda bummed. Starting to think all this is just hormones. :(

8dpo is quite early. I didn't get a positive until 13dpo last time. This time I spent so much money and got migraines from testing early. I made a vow to not test until af is due. She came right on time this time, as she usually has done lately. So now I wait and countdown the days until Jan 11. lol Although I usually spot 2 days prior so I will likely know Jan 9.

So don't lose hope.

Definitely don't give up, 8dpo is so early! Youre still in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->