BFP before Christmas!

I just woke up and AF started, so I'm now officially out for getting a BFP for Christmas. :cry: I didn't think I had a shot this cycle, but it's still quite upsetting.

:(
I am too scared to test! AF due tomorrow. I've had cramps like it's coming for the past 2 days but nothing yet. I think having a possibility is better than crushing it with a negative test so I'm going to wait until tomorrow or Tuesday. Then I will be almost on holiday so maybe getting Af won't be quite so upsetting

Got a bfn last night and this morning so just waiting for AF to arrive :(

Got a +opk today. I will be 10dpo on xmas day. Hope the new year brings lots of baby bumps for us.

Sorry to hear that rose. I was pulling for you!

I started spotting today. AF should be here in full-force tomorrow. Looking forward to a New Years BFP!

Sorry to all those that have got af! I had 5 days of super light spotting last week (1st af since mc???) but not sure what it was. I took an hpt just to make sure and bfn.
I had a call from the fertility clinic today and have my spot Jan 28. In the meantime we are ntnp.
GL Nite!!! Fx'd

Thanks Ready! I really hope that you get some answers. Fingers crossed this year brings you much better news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->